Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Things To Do Everyday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things To Do Everyday. (261 Views)

Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian / TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do Everyday. by Elevation(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
1. Redeem that day of all forms of evil: See no matter what you think, say or do the world is full of evil, you need to redeem your day Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming ttimes, because the days are evil. You redeem by His precious blood you'll bless His holy name and say " Lord Jesus I redeem today by your blood" let no evil befall me and my family. Take it or leave it north or south, east or west evil is everywhere you need Jesus. 2. Always ask God what to do, where to go, how to do things that will profit your destiny : Proverbs 20:24 Man's goings are of Lord; how can a man understand his own way. Your manual and calendar is in the hand of the HolySpirit argue from now till ever you cannot strive with your maker on humility simply ask Him, "Holy Father what is my heavenly calendar saying at the moment? where should I be spiritually, maritally, academically, financially, career-wise, etc 3. Be optimistic: What ever you do please I'm pleading, have faith in God Mark 11:22 . 4. Be Holy always till you leave planet earth: Ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind Romans 12:1-2. See people no matter how, no matter what only God can give you optimum satisfaction of spirit, soul and body nothing else can deliver or rescue man i tell you nothing else. Go to Jesus, you can verbally call His name " Lord Jesus Please do not let my destiny be a waste, use me to your glory" always say this prayer. That's the secret to fulfillment! Happy Easter!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dirty King / Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Daddy Freez Over Newly Acquired Private Jet / Jehovah Witness History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.