Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian (8630 Views)

Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by lightblazingnow(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2018
Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Yes, we said you should cry out for more of him. Don't forget that the power of God Almighty and his wisdom is residing in you. When you received Christ into your heart you actually received power and wisdom. If you are unaware of it, it won't work.

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

To make you see Christ, to experience the power and the wisdom of God Almighty every moment.

Psalms 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 63:2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. 63:3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

63:4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. 63:9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. Amen.

Hungry for him. For your Lord God Almighty and his Christ. Amen.

Psalms 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 42:3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 42:4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Amen

John 7:37
Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink.

Revelation 21:6
Then He said to me, "It is done I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.

Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come " And let the one who hears say, "Come " And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by lightblazingnow(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2018
Christ alive
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by IamTheAnswers: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
AMEN
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
?

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Ruddyman(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2018
True
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by fame995: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2018
ok
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2018
smiley
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by tstx(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
See my signature
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by ngwababe(f): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Faithful God
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Play hard, work hard, drink hard and sex hard.

That's all.
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Nelly613: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2018
As we wait for the second coming of our Lord and saviour lets fill our soul with positive songs..
Feel free to download Joy Overflow by Joe Praize

Download Joe Praize “Joy Overflow” Mp3

DOWNLOAD MP3
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by jrusky(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2018
Wait I noticed something on NL anytime it's about Christian stuffs question like are you a Christian before posting anything don't pop up but when it's about Islam thread then you answer Cambridge questions and even be ask to declare your love for Islam OP why is like that?

Urgent answer pls.......?

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by justflow1(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Aminubaba:
?

All you could do as a reasonable person is to shove into a post like dis and post this,
I just want you to know that it is applicable everywhere, take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by beejay4all(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pray for your Enemies
Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by bigkahuna704(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
I Hope MuslimS Can Not Post Here. Else nairaland Is Biased

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian by Patrik007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oh ..

(1) (Reply)

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / Negroes, Negroland And The True Biblical Israelites. / Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.