Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker (1033 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by Hibiscus50: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
@ StateReporter News

The lawmaker representing Osun central senatorial district, Olusola Adeyeye, says senators earned as high as N20m as running cost until the 7th assembly presided over by David Mark.
Adeyeye disclosed this while reacting to the criticism of his stance that Nigeria’s constitution poes a problem for the country.
Adeyeye said he played a pivotal role in prevailing on David Mark, two-time senate president, to reduce the running cost of the lawmakers.
“Let me say that the running costs used to be very significantly higher than the current amount at a time when the naira fetched twice its current value of hard currency,” Adeyeye said.
“I dare say that I was a pivotal anchor of internal pressures that reduced the running costs from what was as high as 20 million naira per month. I had long discussions with Senator David Mark.
“To his credit, I did not need to talk much to convince him about the necessity to reduce the running costs. The knotty issues were the timing and magnitude of reduction.
“That Senator David Mark survived eight years as Senate President, despite 
Read more
source : StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/04/22/senators-earned-n20m-monthly-david-mark-osun-lawmaker/

Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by essenceplus: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stale gist

1 Like

Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by DonGtoG1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
And what it was reduced to can't be mentioned, as it is constantly said that it was reduced from 20m, to what? .
Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by amaniro: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Senators eat so much. Kai!!

1 Like

Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by opparadise: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oh heavens, if your are finding who to thunder, fire these senators.
Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by Calers: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2019
20m ×109=
Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by Calers: 1:55am On Apr 23, 2019
20m ×109= 2.18bill
Re: Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker by Biggty(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2019
And it was reduced to how much? Bunch of thieves and rogues

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: The Proceedings And Court Of Appeal Final Verdict! / BREAKING: Obasanjo Escapes Plane Crash / The Case For A Christian President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.