Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Wife Ruined My Manhood, Husband Tells Court - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Wife Ruined My Manhood, Husband Tells Court (519 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / "He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court / Stormy Daniels Describes Donald Trump's Manhood, Size, Likens It To A Toad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Ruined My Manhood, Husband Tells Court by FelixEchezona(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
A woman of Chazanga who allegedly celebrated because her husband’s manhood stopped functioning is facing a divorce suit in the local court. Marble Jaula, 36, was taken to court for divorce by her husband, Tembi Jaula, 38 . In his testimony, Tembi told the Matero local court that when he explained to his wife that he was having challenges with his manhood, his wife said that God had finally answered her prayers. [ more words ]
https://megafetch.com/my-wife-ruined-my-manhood-husband-tells-court/
Re: My Wife Ruined My Manhood, Husband Tells Court by Aboks(m): 2:12am On Apr 23, 2019
from the look of things this happened in africa, (zambia). africa we are cursed. africa and weird news are like 5&6 cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Former Zimbabwe Army Chief Of Staff Mugoba Dies With Robert Mugabe / Trump Voted As The Greatest World Threat / South Sudan Forms Unity Government As Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Comes To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.