Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

We Castrate Farm Animals - See The Big Benefits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Castrate Farm Animals - See The Big Benefits (470 Views)

I Killed The Big Rat (okete) Eating Our Cocoa pods / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Castrate Farm Animals - See The Big Benefits by cosymyman: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

I rep Cosyre And Sons Enterprises. We specialize in castrating farm animals and in palm kernel processing, supplies and consultancy. We render this service to farms in the South East mainly. Now, let me share the benefits of castrating your animals.

1. This is the one many of you already know. It helps the animals a lot in gaining weight.

2. Quicker turn-over. Yes, because the animals gain weight faster, it means you will be going to the market at more regular intervals. Of course this means more money.

3. Meat taste is highly improved. This means happier customers.

4. It is easier to manage your herds. What do I mean? You can choose what traits you want to reproduce among your animals and those you don't want. Also, the aggressiveness of male animals reduce.

We work mainly in Enugu and Ebonyi states. Call us on 0809-3852-400, 0802-748-8477.

(1) (Reply)

‘semi-mechanized Abattoir Boosts Ondo’s IGR’ / VERTICAL FARMING: The Future Of Food Production. / My Catfish Are Now Ready For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.