Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Knowledge Should Precede Activities & Words. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowledge Should Precede Activities & Words. (204 Views)

Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Should Precede Activities & Words. by DejiPlug(m): 1:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Actionable intelligence, information and knowledge must precede our actions.

For I know the thought I think towards you...Jer 29:11 clearly reveals that God had some form of definite knowledge about what He was talking about.
A child who tells his friend that no matter what I do my dad will never beat me is coming from certain knowledge and experience. Also, a car manufacturer tells you what the car can do: 200 miles per hour, double exhaust, a V8 engine, deserts and rocky hills friendly and so on, speaking from a certain depth of knowledge. It will therefore be wise to take God at His word "knowing" who has spoken.

The doors that were shut against you led you to greater discoveries, so now you know certain things about closed doors and opportunities. The Apostle Paul said in Romans 8:28," And we know "that all things works together for good..."
There's a point you get to in your relationship with the Holy Spirit where you are so double sure about things that aren't apparent to others and then you declare it with absolute faith and see divine manifestations all around.

Jesus knew that as long as those naysayers were around him they wouldn't allow his faith to flow freely so he had to send them out. Only those who wouldn't drain or stop the flow of virtue he allowed. This is all rooted in your Ability to Know.

(1) (Reply)

Heave’n’s Grocery Store / How To Start A Successful Christian Blog In 2019 / 21 Frequently Asked Questions About Ramadan, By Aliyu Shugaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.