Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club (29689 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by backnbeta(f): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Perversion at its peak!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by morisnewrain(m): 6:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Bet9ja58584:
[color=#770077][/color]See below
If you are alright I think you should know the amount you or impostor holds in the picture. If you are mad let me correct you to teach you out to scam. That is 300k not the 149k the ticket shows. What the correlation of the scam chat now? Scammer! Olé! Thief! 419!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Omnig: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Birds of the same feather
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Blue3k:
It seems some of you dont understand zoning laws.

Right to break law? The police cant just shut down a business. If legally registered and zoned the police have no case.

Apparently it was not legal, and the owner may have lied on the original application for approval of the building.

Plus it is located in a residential area.

Pardon me, but would you want a club, any club located in a residential area? The noise would be seriously problematic.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by monarch101(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Religion6:

So if your residents don't want your house it will be closed?
stop twisting this,that vicinity the stripper club was located is not marked a school,church,''club",but a residential building.(where you lay your head after the day hustle)

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Olajah81: 6:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Omnig:
Birds of the same feather

U re a wasted sperm.?
U need mental therapy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Olajah81: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:
Hmmm...people don't have shame in this world again,grandmother stripper spitting fire for her colleagues,won't you rather encourage this ones to go to school,get a job or learn a trade?

May your daughters all become a stripper like you as a profession...Amen

U re a wasted sperm...
U need mental therapy because ur brain is satanic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Blue3k(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:

Apparently it was not legal, and the owner may have lied on the original application for approval of the building.

Plus it is located in a residential area.

Pardon me, but would you want a club, any club located in a residential area? The noise would be seriously problematic.

Strip clubs aren't that noisy dude compared to nigerian churches. At least the ones I know about in Las Vegas and Dallas. The noise The reason I would want strip clubs located in commercial area is because traffic, shady characters and intoxicated drivers.

Anyway my point its zoning regulations that determine where businesses can be located. I dont see anything wrong with arrest. Im sure they'll be out by morning and recieve fine at the most.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by OkoAnike(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:
Hmmm...people don't have shame in this world again,grandmother stripper spitting fire for her colleagues,won't you rather encourage this ones to go to school,get a job or learn a trade?

You encourage us to ALWAYS BE KIND, but unfortunately you are not kind with your comment, even the innocent unborn child receive from your unkind word... Have a wonderful day, good morning.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Blue3k(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:

Lol don't act ignorant you know strippers make more cash stripping than a regular job. Their money is goes mostly unreported during tax time. Strippers switch careers either when they're getting old or when better paying job comes around.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by engrelvis(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:

everybody cannot go to school or learn trade.This diversity is what makes d world beautiful n interesting.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by bomasek(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Bet9ja58584:
[color=#770077][/color]See below
Mod
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by ebilomaofficial1: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Is stripping the only job in the world... grand metron of ashawo in Nigeria
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Neoteny(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2019
The only thing propping up those boobs is lots of metal and stiff plastic in the bras.

It's an optical illusion enabled by stage props.

Those things have long since lost the war with gravity
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:
The strip club was closed because the residents of the area did not want it anymore.

Sounds like a good reason to me.
How does closing down a club relate to arresting people inside? Do you close a place by badging into the place and arresting people inside?
What happens to a valid court order?

Nigeria is lawless because the people support and promote lawlessness. Pray that one day the police does not close your business or even your home.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by poweredcom(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Look the police have s right to bust in anywhere

If the club is legally registered them no get wahala

But why married women n rich kids

Shame to dem so dem self de di ashewo

The rate of Prostitutes in naija is fearful

http://naijaoloshos..com/?m=1
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by wirinet(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:

If they don't have shame, are you allowed to have shame on their behalf?
No everybody gets to go or even want to go to school. Even the ones that goes to school loves to strip. Japan with 100% literacy level has more strippers than Nigeria.

It's a free world and we are in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Dannyhajo(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:

by all standard cossy is a very rich lady and she's very proud of her job I'm very sure you're one of those guys out there that still lives under a poverty scheme called minimum wages that cannot make you afford a very responsible life I no blame you this dude's are making millions
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by dheaven: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2019
wirinet:

How does closing down a club relate to arresting people inside? Do you close a place by badging into the place and arresting people inside?
What happens to a valid court order?

Nigeria is lawless because the people support and promote lawlessness. Pray that one day the police does not close your business or even your home.
Gbam. You said all that is in my mind now. People supporting illegal arrest one day it may be their turn.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by wirinet(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2019
poweredcom:
Look the police have s right to bust in anywhere

http://naijaoloshos..com/?m=1

You are telling me that the police has the rights to burst into your bedroom without a court order?

If the club is not legally registered, there are means of enforcing the law without bursting and arresting innocent people. There are processes and agencies that ensure registration and operating conditions are met.
Most churches in street corners are not registered, will you support it if police burst into an unregistered church and arrest everybody during Sunday worship?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Dannyhajo(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=poweredcom post=77776983]Look the police have s right to bust in anywhere

http://naijaoloshos..com/?

despite the fact that Japan has a very high literacy rates they still have a very high rate of strippers

what's your motherfucker problem when orders are doing what makes they rich and famous

mr Man show us your professional Job
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by zcee: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
I think she is right..they committed no crime

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by kafulka(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
subtlemee:

What you lack is exposure, what crime in the constitution did they commit, I guess it's Nigerian system that human rights are not upheld

If you have ever slept with a man for monetary favour you are as guilty as the strippers

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Dannyhajo(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=iammo post=77775531] smiley

This mumu woman sef . Why locate Strip club or any club for that matter in a residential area? So when landlords are sleeping someone should keep waking them up with small doctor music, and Moaning of hvrny men and their strippers.

.[/quote

have you sold your brain for a pot of food?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Funny enough i live opposite caramelo strip cub but i have never attended their night event. I only go there to watch match and eat fish..

They should arrest every one of dem. They constitute nuisance in my area at night
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Blue3k:

Right to break law? The police cant just shut down a business. If legally registered and zoned the police have no case.
You hear say na police go shut the place down? Una just like to drag police into everything
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by iammo(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Dannyhajo:

Relocate your family house beside a brothel or strip club if you like, its your female Family members you are exposing to drunk rapist. The.residents in that area have done their own you can go to hell
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2019
olosho is 9ja one of dem?
olas24u:

Even in some countries prostitution is legalized,even in countries with 100%literacy rates .they also have rights.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Nathphil(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2019
So much abuse of power in public offices in Nigeria. We are our own problem. For cossy she is big enough to know what she wants.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by wirinet(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Blue3k:

Zoning laws, in Nigeria? Are you joking or you are serious?
The only place I know where semblance of Zoning laws apply is old ikoyi. There you will not find churches or mosques in every street or shops or markets in every compound. offices have encroached though.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club by Blue3k(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2019
gloria34:
You hear say na police go shut the place down? Una just like to drag police into everything

The police shut that place down because it wasn't registered. Lol did I call police? They should follow law like the other strip clubs.

wirinet:

Zoning laws, in Nigeria? Are you joking or you are serious?
The only place I know where semblance of Zoning laws apply is old ikoyi. There you will not find churches or mosques in every street or shops or markets in every compound. offices have encroached though.

If zoning laws dont exist anyone can build stripclub next to an elementary school if that's case. If the issue isn't zoning its fact they didnt register business. Im sure zoning rules exist but they're ignored like building code. That's why building collapse every once in awhile.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya / Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song / Chidinma Ekile Cute, Petite & Gorgeous in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.