Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit (11703 Views)

Judge Withdraws From Case Stopping Impeachment Of Zamfara Deputy Governor / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by ikewaterwater: 3:35am On Apr 23, 2019
A second judge reportedly withdrew from Rochas Okorocha's certificate of return suit, filed against the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC. The second Judge withdrew from Okorocha's certificate of return suit, barely a week after the first judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja withdrew from the case. It was gathered that after Justice Taiwo withdrew from the case on April 10, it was reassigned to Justice Okon Abang also of the Federal High Court in Abuja.

Punch reported that Justice Abang was said to have on April 11 fixed April 18 for hearing in the suit. However on the date fixed for the hearing, Justice Abang announced his decision to withdraw from the suit. According to him, he withdrew from the case after Okorocha’s letter to the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Adamu Abdu-Kafarati, asking for the transfer of the case to another judge. Okorocha disclosed that he wanted the case transferred, because his opponents in the case were jubilating that Justice Abang would dismiss the case.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/second-judge-withdraws-from-okorochas-certificate-of-return-suit/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Hahnemann: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Fuckyoumod: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2019
The guy above me, you no dey do morning prayers?

However, The Chief IBERIBERISM Inventor,
Gov Okoroawusa Okorocha of IMO state, is looking for a judge to bribe lol.....

APC is that proverbial TIGER that eats up its riders after the sweet ride.

Use and Dump!

There is no way Okoroawusa can be a Senator!
That black midget from Edo state go teach you lesson.

19 Likes

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by valx2: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2019
These two guys above me are ghosts ...fear them!

2 Likes

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by dante0147: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2019
grin
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by valx2: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Nathdoug201: 5:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Okorocha never see anything yet
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by chrisifeanyi: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2019
K
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by chrisifeanyi: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2019
Mmnm444:
Provi below

Ogun will kill you. Useless scammer

4 Likes

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by iammo(m): 5:11am On Apr 23, 2019
cry cry

He should wait till after Senate Leadership election selection
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Okoroacha is in the wilderness. You burnt bridges with your people long time ago. Now, the people you did all that stupid stuff for, have pushed you under the bus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
Yiiebo and corruption = one and the same!

If tribalism doesn't kill you, foolishness will.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Ijawdefender: 5:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Your opponents are rejoicing,but i see Okorocha and Saraki bouncing back.
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawdefender:

Saraki, yes.

Okorocha, I doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by ndaman25: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
d guy don buy market
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by ndaman25: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Awol1:

Saraki, yes.

Okorocha, I doubt.
Okorocha yes BT saraki N O nooooo the saraki dynasty can't grow in kwara again

1 Like

Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by princeade86(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2019
ndaman25:
Okorocha yes BT saraki N O nooooo the saraki dynasty can't grow in kwara again
tell me why.
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by CID11: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Keep on changing judges like pants. He will soon get a third judge. That election was supposed to be declared inconclusive as a result of over voting. He threatened the electoral officer with a gun. I hope you have made friends with those prison warders
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by AntiWailer: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawdefender:

Get a good eye glasses.
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by garfield1: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
CID11:
Keep on changing judges like pants. He will soon get a third judge. That election was supposed to be declared inconclusive as a result of over voting. He threatened the electoral officer with a gun. I hope you have made friends with those prison warders
You are right.he was leading so he should have allowed inec.anyway,even if they disqualify okoro,the victory belongs to apc.
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Dube07: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lmao!
Re: Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit by Dube07: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawdefender:

Saraki.... Very likely......

Okorocha.... I don't think so....

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To Allocate 6m Barrels Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery In Decembe / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm / Owo Massacre : Akeredolu Backs Matawalle On Self-defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.