Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (29777 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2019
ivanG07:
for knowing the truth and saying it, you'll not only live long but will enjoy your future in Jesus name.as I pray for you also I pray for myself.AMEEEEEEEN.
Amen
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by bmos(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2019
checkolatunji:
No need GEJ, he should continue

So Omokri is just knowing this? So he has to be tutored before he knows that elders deserve respect no matter the axe you are grinding? I dont want to say 'yeye man' because Omokri may be a few years my senior
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Oblang(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2019
BabaO2:

Contesting and winninig an election against him is a crime or victimization?

U dey mind them. Make Buhari leave gej unopposed in the election to please ipob..Mumu ppl.
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Oblang(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2019
NaijaFutbol:

High level of looting on paper?

What has been achieved in court?

What level of magnanimity was extended to Ganduje, Maina, Babachir Lawal and Orji Uzo Kalu?

Mama peace several loots are getting forfeited..
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Bridget95:
criticism is welcome in a democracy.

And who says it's not!?

If you have an unbiased mind, do you think what Reno does is 'democratic criticism?' Or childish, baseless antagonism?

Truth is, he is actually destroying his own opportunities but he's too arrogant to see it.

Dey there dey follow people wey chop belleful dey burp/belch...

Watin concern me self

1 Like

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by excel101(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Carlyboi:
The fact that Buhari decided not to probe or unnecessarily hound the most important members of GEjs Team despite their mindless looting show a high Level of magnanimity oh his part take it or leave it. iPhone 6,64gb for sale. Price:55k Location:ib city if interested pm it’s in a perfect working condition!
So as a corruption fighter he claimed to be, its right to exempt some set of persons in the fight against corruption. The truth is that PMB lacks innovative ideas, creativity and the awareness needed in governance. How do you explain it when a president appoints dead and corrupt men in exalted position, and said he's not aware of their status.
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Banter1(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2019
AccessME:
Despite all what Buhari and his APC clans did to him, he still holds no grudges against them

Goodluck Best Democratic President Nigeria ever had

I Respect this Man!

I'm first to comment for the first time this year and it's my Birthday! Hallelujah!!!
Please can you enlighten us on what Buhari and APC did to him?
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Carlyboi(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2019
excel101:
So as a corruption fighter he claimed to be, its right to exempt some set of persons in the fight against corruption. The truth is that PMB lacks innovative ideas, creativity and the awareness needed in governance. How do you explain it when a president appoints dead and corrupt men in exalted position, and said he's not aware of their status.
well I know he has his one fault too many and he has his flaws too I was only talking bout him handling Gej with respect
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Carlyboi(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2019
NaijaFutbol:

High level of looting on paper?

What has been achieved in court?

What level of magnanimity was extended to Ganduje, Maina, Babachir Lawal and Orji Uzo Kalu?
well do you know everyone has his ppl you think besides is babachir still working with him ganduje is a governor and not some presidential appointee,Kalu was also charged to court!
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by ZAWs: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2019
The man wan loyal,
But there's no better way to landing than using GEJ as a yard stick.

You can't be a judge in your own case Mr!
Show us the proof.
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by checkolatunji: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2019
bmos:

So Omokri is just knowing this? So he has to be tutored before he knows that elders deserve respect no matter the axe you are grinding? I dont want to say 'yeye man' because Omokri may be a few years my senior

Lolzzzzz..... Yeye man keh
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by p3kdudu(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by FhukaFhuka: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Mac2016(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2019
AccessME:
Despite all what Buhari and his APC clans did to him, he still holds no grudges against them.

Goodluck Best Democratic President Nigeria ever had

I Respect this Man!

I'm first to comment for the first time this year and it's my Birthday! Hallelujah!!!
Happy birthday. Stay blessed!
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mac2016:
Happy birthday. Stay blessed!
Thanks
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by shoprite: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Reno should please come to Nigeria

Buhari wants to tell him something.

grin grin grin
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Moskylatata(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Carlyboi:
The fact that Buhari decided not to probe or unnecessarily hound the most important members of GEjs Team despite their mindless looting show a high Level of magnanimity oh his part take it or leave it. iPhone 6,64gb for sale. Price:55k Location:ib city if interested pm it’s in a perfect working condition!

Or, he could not do it because his cabinet and close allies are corrupt as well.
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Bridget95(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

And who says it's not!?

If you have an unbiased mind, do you think what Reno does is 'democratic criticism?' Or childish, baseless antagonism?

Truth is, he is actually destroying his own opportunities but he's too arrogant to see it.

Dey there dey follow people wey chop belleful dey burp/belch...

Watin concern me self
APC and its leadership did worse to Jonathan during his regime and no one called them to order .
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bridget95:
APC and its leadership did worse to Jonathan during his regime and no one called them to order .

That's what you would say. But if APC blames PDP for any past action, you will say we elected them for change
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Bridget95(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

That's what you would say. But if APC blames PDP for any past action, you will say we elected them for change
off course, they still fight hard to tarsh the image of Jonathan's regime.
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by ashantitope: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
farem:
Show more respect to Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan tells Omokri
Monday, April 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Goodluck Jonathan with Reno Omokri.

By Adesina Michael

Former presidential aide and staunch critics of the APC led administration, Reno Omokri, has revealed that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan called him and appealed to him to show more respect and kindness to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Jonathan and the People’s Democratic Party lost to the All progressives congress and President Buhari in 2015, in an historic presidential election which saw an incumbent president defeated for the first time in the history of democratic rule in post-colonial Nigeria.

It was also reported that Jonathan congratulated Buhari while the announced result was 14,932,385 to the 12,638,310 votes scored by Jonathan with only Borno state result waiting to be announced.

Reno Omokri who served as the official spokesman to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has now described him as the most humble man he has ever encountered.

In a statement he issued, Omokri stated: “I just don’t know how God created Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I have never met a man, whether Pastor, Imam or Pope, with as much humility as former President Jonathan. He called me and appealed to me to show more respect and kindness to President Buhari. Would Buhari do that to him or Obj or IBB?”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/22/show-more-respect-to-buhari-goodluck-jonathan-tells-omokri/

He must be stupid who ask him we are less concern he want to gain more popularity so don't stop because if you stop it nobody will remember you again idiot fellow
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by excel101(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Carlyboi:
well I know he has his one fault too many and he has his flaws too I was only talking bout him handling Gej with respect
OK, that's good brother.
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Masionreay: 9:44am On May 12, 2019
Saint Gandollar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / Lagos Police Confirm Arrest Of Magodo Estate Security / Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.