Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP (28873 Views)

NASS: Presiding Officers Residences Uncompleted (Photo) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Kendumazy(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by HisSexcellency(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2019
One thing that is certain is that whether atiku wins or loses this case, it will forever be a reference point in Nigeria's democratic journey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Mayor21:
But I worked as an Ad Hoc staff na as APO2
and precising officers were asked to send the final results through the card reader... that it'll go straight to the Inec server.... So I'm not understanding again.
exactly!

I worked as PO
And I personally sent mine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by AntiWailer: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2019
MxreR:
No doubt Atiku actually won the election and I am certain that the judiciary will restore his mandate.

And his manhood.
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by JubrilBuhari: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob party grin grin grin Still bent on scamming Atiku of his remaining stolen cash.
This one brain died long ago, that's why he was recruited. cheesy
APC, party of dead brains. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by searchlight: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2019
tesppidd:
Can Atiku swear with the Holy Koran that he did not bribe during the PDP Presidential primaries and that he did not rig in the 2019 Presidential election?
but one according to zombies is a thief while the other has integrity. pls where is the integrity? as far as I know the only Nigerian politician with an atom of integrity is GEJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by kpo4real: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2019
I must confess this is becoming so interest, I love this anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Mayor21(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
exactly!

I worked as PO

My PO did the same thing too.
We all joined her in doing it sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2019
She look pretty younger than her age, that is what money can do. God bless my hand work- Amin
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by JasonScoolari: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
I said it here yesterday that as Inec Presiding officer, I personally transmitted my results to the Inec central server but one guys was busy arguing with me as if I don't know what I'm saying

Where is that guy sef

Let him come and see this.

Some people ehn, vote you vote. Work you no work sef. Yet you dey argue with me ontop inec matter wey you know nothing about.
NgeneUkwenu, can you see more evidence rolling out?

Una never see anything yet. grin

Atiku is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Mayor21:

My PO did the same thing too.
We all joined her in doing it sef
Correct

I'm still waiting for this guy @Excuzeme to come and see this.

I wan arrange hin beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Esseite:
How some people even thinks that a handwritten collated figure supersedes an instant automatic upload from an encrypted machine to a private secured server shows its level of growth.
Shut up,is it not from the hand written result sheets that results transmittes were derived from.why are you so empty

3 Likes

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Esseite:

Even from INEC presiding officer again?

Atiku is not joining issues with APC, he is tackling INEC and that is brilliant..

PDP is a more national party than APC.. it has a Governor in every region and a party that does not discriminate even the least from the remotest village or smallest tribe...
GBAO!
Washere.
Truest talk.
A national party called Pdp.
The best organised.
GBAO!!!

4 Likes

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
NgeneUkwenu, can you see more evidence rolling out?

Una never see anything yet. grin

Atiku is coming.
He is coming to Cameroun
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
exactly!

I worked as PO
Did you send it after at result sheets were entered or at the polling unit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by JasonScoolari: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

He is coming to Cameroun
You scared?

Keep "liking & sharing" my comments, that's the one thing I recognise you with.

3 Likes

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by lextube: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Esseite:
How INEC even claims that a handwritten collated figure supersedes an instant automatic upload from an encrypted machine to a private secured server shows its level of growth.

Because any electronic transmission of results is not supported by our Constitution. Remember that Buhari never signed the electoral act tas amended that was passed to him for assent last year by the Senate. Buhari knew what he was doing when he refused to pass that bill into law.

This is the major hurdle PDP and Atiku will face and have to overcome. They will find it difficult convincing the electoral tribunal to accept the results that was transmitted electronically to INEC server.

Unless they can find the hard copies of the electronically transmitted results, I fear PDP/Atiku may lose the case to APC and Buhari. Otherwise these confessions by the presiding officers is enough to tip the Presidency to Atiku's favor.

This is just my opinion, I'm not an expert in this matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2019
searchlight:
but one according to zombies is a thief while the other has integrity. pls where is the integrity? as far as I know the only Nigerian politician with an atom of integrity is GEJ
Pdp is rejoicing over little and mundane things as usual even when the main legal battle hasn't started.it sounds more like consolation.did you see where pdp made mention of crowd size as an evidence of victory?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by jamace(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Ghen ghen. APC is shaking ........ cheesy
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

Did you send it after at result sheets were entered or at the polling unit?
guy forget these Inec guys

Dem dey work for both apc and pdp

Its all about the money
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You scared?

Keep "liking & sharing" my comments, that's the one thing I recognise you with.
You are as senseless as your loud mouthed party.did you see where your party made reference to crowd size as an evidence of their victory? Remember that i predicted that they will present it in court.pdp is childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
guy forget these Inec guys

Dem dey work for both apc and pdp

Its all about the money
You didnt say so before your original comment.seems you are working for the evil green party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by jeftalene(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Get building materials supplied straight to your site at reasonable factory prices. Contact 09064174444

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

Shut up,is it not from the hand written result sheets that results transmittes were derived from.why are you so empty
Even so why are we then having contrary figures...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=yemex04 post=77784450][/quote]

That is why the server result is illegal and less credible than manual sheet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

You didnt say so before your original comment.seems you are working for the evil green party
Listen
Most of you guys have no idea how things are done in this country
You only come here every day read and comment on issues online.

The system has collapsed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by JasonScoolari: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

You are as senseless as your loud mouthed party.did you see where your party made reference to crowd size as an evidence of their victory? Remember that i predicted that they will present it in court.pdp is childish
Drink Dano Milk and stay Strong.

4 Likes

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Even so why are we then having contrary figures...
There's no contrary figures.inec presented one figure,where is atiku bringing his

1 Like

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Drink Dano Milk and stay Strong.
Drink bubu cow milk.say something about pdp crowd size
Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by garfield1: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Propsvilla:
G
Seems am a seer.i created a thread saying that atiku next evidence will be campaign crowd size and social media polls.lo and behold,they just made mention of crowd size in their statement above vindicating me.by the way,apc campaign crowd was larger.apc is a better party.a party that claims to have 40 million polling agents should be avoided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by ALRENOgroup: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
dre11:

Nigeria is at the tipping point of no return..How can an electoral umpire that advocated for electronic voting for an unbiased report and non mutulated result suddenly rejects electronic results which is more authentic just because it didn't favour ttheir principal?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/presiding-officers-admission-were-vindicated-pdp/

Re: Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP by GavelSlam: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigerians are quite funny.

Your employer says DO NOT transmit electronically but you go ahead.

Your employer says the law does not permit electronic transmission but you insist that is how it must be done and it must be recognised.

What about the others that refused to transmit according to the dictates of their employer and indeed extant laws?

How do agents endorse the figures you transmit electronically?

Are these figures in agreement with the manual tabulation you had done and signed for earlier?

If yes, provide the documents.

Is it beyond imagination that you were bribed to transmit what ever figure your pay master had requested you to?

Can all this withstand examination?

Does it agree with set laws?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters / Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.