Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family (58888 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by icejoel(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Lucky Nigerian Uber Driver Raging with Excitement Calls His Entire Family Members And Friends After Picking Up Davido At Airport In Atlanta!!!

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/america-based-nigerian-uber-driver-make.html

He should add it to CV
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Princeofasia: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
old man is an embarassment. at his age he is worshipping a little kid. thunder fire poverty
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by selemo: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
so that's an achievement
That is black man for you. Dirty set of homo-sapien.
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Legendguru: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
picking.up.your.son.lol
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Emyjeze(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who ask you about the last paragraph?? ITK ...
grandstar:

Even I that never "idolises" celebrities (except my beloved Gugu) will be thrilled to pick him up. I won't be surprised if he drops a nice tip for the guy.

I read in Daily Telegraph on Saturday that he earns $100,000 for foreign shows. Wizkid earns twice that.

Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by cescky(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
BotherMleeper:

He's an Uber driver. Their bars are set low

Your brain is underdeveloped if you think, because hes an uber driver hes a low life
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by nairafamedotcom: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
icejoel:
He should add it to CV
Getout
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by nairafamedotcom: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emyjeze:
Who ask you about the last paragraph?? ITK ...
Lol....This one is too much o
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
At his age,his children should caution him.
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by BotherMleeper(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
cescky:

Your brain is underdeveloped if you think, because hes an uber driver hes a low life

The only lowlife here is you. You're scum and a maggot.
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
so that's an achievement
hahahah, to him, it's an achievement.
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Iamicekid:

You don’t need to hate or be this mean, he met a superstar he is bound to be happy now.. we know people like u Na u dey do pass when u get opportunity to me him, am sure u will even wan Bleep am on the spot

Davido is human like you & me, all the nasty things you do in d toilet he does, so no be davido, even if Trump I met, there is nothing exciting. To me, I see no man better than me, no matter how famous you might be , i won't go gaga after meeting you
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by CuntMiner(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Holocene:
Maybe you guys dont know how Davido is big in the US. His song "banana fall on you" is on repeat on most radio stations here.... he is making Africa proud
bro how can u help me to get a trial with a football team in us,im not asking for money,i will foot d bill,i just need connection pls...thank u
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Coolgent(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
so that's an achievement
I wonder o undecided
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by keti2: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
You don't mean it

Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by nduchucks: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
David's handlers should have arranged a limo to pick him up. It does not even have to be a stretch limo.

Superstars shouldn't roll like that in Atlanta. I suspect that this could be another publicity stunt.
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Jaqenhghar: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
chuckdelis:
Baba dey fly uber for US ahh, this one is strong.
I tell you. If me, a commoner I get on Uber ( which is another name for taxi) when I go to the US then wetin "billionaire pickin" take pass me?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Fantazy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Iamicekid:

You don’t need to hate or be this mean, he met a superstar he is bound to be happy now.. we know people like u Na u dey do pass when u get opportunity to me him, am sure u will even wan Bleep am on the spot

yea but no need to tell the whole world
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Butoneday2(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
nwakibie3:
believe me that taxi driver is richer that majority of Phd holders in nigeria
u're right
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by poweredcom(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
For Yankee Davido de take taxi hahaha
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Butoneday2(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
nickxtra:
Come to think of it that same Davido cannot board Uber in Nigeria
It shows that nigeria is a sh.it.hole?
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Studyinchina200(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
You know how much Davido go pay the man
LisaAnne:
so that's an achievement
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Ikpongiton: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
so that's an achievement
so to drive davido is not an achievement but to fuckam naim go be.nonsense
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Holocene(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
CuntMiner:
bro how can u help me to get a trial with a football team in us,im not asking for money,i will foot d bill,i just need connection pls...thank u
Sorry...I ain't got such links
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by CuntMiner(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Holocene:
Sorry...I ain't got such links
ur welcome
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Kirinwa: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
How's my statement mean?

Different people have different things that excite them and we need to be happy for them not try and berate them.

Even celebrities have other celebrities they admire. Like Wizkidayo has some artists in USA he is looking up to.

When they sneeze, he catches cold. Gotcha?
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by LisaAnne(f): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kirinwa:

Different people have different things that excite them and we need to be happy for them not try and berate them.

Even celebrities have other celebrities they admire. Like Wizkidayo has some artists in USA he is looking up to.

When they sneeze, he catches cold. Gotcha?
yes smiley
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by LisaAnne(f): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

Davido fit make your city lockdown when he touch ground
let him show first
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by hareskay(m): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2019
Lobatan!
Ufranklin92:

Your statement was useless wink
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Rustii: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2019
Lies...... Saying it on the phones doesn't make it real... Video of him(Uber driver) and Davido or Adonbilivit..... Anything to trend..... Davido that moves with crew.... How that Uber wan take contain dem....oga rest.
Re: Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family by Philla80: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.