Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child (31346 Views)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Money brings women closer to a rich man.i think Lilian goes for the money and not the body too.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Na news be this one? op needs medic help
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by nedu2000(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
Men are scum indeed. Apart from marriage, provision, protection, conception what else are they useful for. No wonder their wives divorce their sorry asses.
those 'apart from' is quite important and critical,don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by phransix2: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
Men are scum indeed. Apart from marriage, provision, protection, conception what else are they useful for. No wonder their wives divorce their sorry asses.

Sorry we feel your pains...
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by greatermeme: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
Apart from child-bearing, what are women good for? God cursed them from the beginning! Somebody should stop crying!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Wetin concern me?

If being a $perm bank is what this generation of males are only good at, let them continue...its not like the women are complaining.

These days, they only need a negroe's $perm and money. Nothing else.

Even ik ogbonna's foreign wife is tired of him.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by plumule(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
Can you please read your post again, all this things you mentioned above is the best thing (if not all) a man can offer you in marriage.
I can see you are too young to be commenting here. Just ask yourself, this man am about to marry, is he a slave or a companion

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Jamersirwin1971: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
I'm not justifying cheating , but watching only supersport everyday , can be boring at times....
But the problem in this case is that Lilian Is far prettier than this dragon fly....he impregnated...it's like tunning to channels , when you were supersport before !!

Na pretty we won chop ? There are more to prettiness ..
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by MissRaine69(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2019
So next the staff woman person will be spilling all on social media because the house help would be standing where she is standing right now. What’s wrong with some women constantly eating vomit.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
So all women are useless?
Wow sad
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Women ehn..

The best is not to wife any. Just fvck them make them born for you and go with their wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Olulinks(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Tell me what there remains for any being, women, especially, to live for outside of these things you mentioned.
MelaninGold:
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Olulinks(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Dareal90s:
See all d great goodies u mention, what can women offer apart from sex?

Women ar as useless as my poo, liability
Thanks a lot for this. What do they even think they are!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
Mr Ubi congratulations to you, you are a man, instead of some that will be crying and den drink sniper over a woman, you have realised that they are just to many to count and many are willing to catch the shot you are willing to shoot. once a wise man told me, " the moment you say you are in love, you are the biggest fool that ever graced the face of the earth"

Being inlvove is BAD it’s being inlove the the WRONG Person that’s DANGEROUS. Lol

Bt then use ur senses also. grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by trapQ: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Look at this fool. A man has 3 kids from 3 women but his estranged wife without scandals is the hoe? Demented swine.
Granger:

Look at these two id**ts.
Is he still married to that farm tool? Last time I checked he isn’t so just shut up

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by trapQ: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2019
That your worthless, useless mother offers only sex doesn't mean all women do.
Dareal90s:

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by trapQ: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Google the inventions of women so you don't go looking like the idiot that you are.
cyprus000:

shut the FCK up biitch.

apart from some smelly meat curtain, what other use are you to mankind

intercontinental fool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Dareal90s(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2019
trapQ:
That your worthless, useless mother offers only sex doesn't mean all women do.
Now tell me what your dementia mother offers than sex for ur old blue ball father.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Brightdude007: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
Guess men should also offer their head all in the name of satisfying women. It's crystal clear how your family looks like. A lady whose eyes are outside can never ever be satisfied
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
I guess ur father's legacies justifies ur painment....it is well with u
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by seunfly: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
egojeny1:
3rd child with three women, spits!!!
It is really annoying, I bet other women are queuing up to have 4th baby and be the 4th woman. I wonder if guys are so scarce that 3 to 4 women are ready to bear children for one man and many other are looking for away to steal a man from his wife.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by ladyn4real(f): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Dareal90s:

Bro you dey vexoo
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by cyprus000: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
trapQ:
Google the inventions of women so you don't go looking like the idiot that you are.
If you had been half as sensible as you've been trying hard to appear, you wouldn't have jumped into my mention to brandish dyslexia, cos even a halfwit will not misconstrue my statement to mean 'generalization.'
How can I do that when the only person i cherish and can die for, is a woman(my mom).
I see you are suffering from persecution mania, or should I say "guilty conscience." a palpable characteristic of a sexual meat.

now, evaporate biitch, and let me not hear any more twaddle about your revulsive self
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
3 kids by 3 different women. Smdh. Him, 2face, Wizkid, Flavour, Davido are all the same. Most of these male Nigerian artists aren't role models. This is why I respect someone like Dbanj.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Ayobami7(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
ok
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lillian Esoro right now...

For what, if I may ask you? For leaving a nuisance? Ubi was still cheating when wedding was on card already!
Lillian posted their pre-wedding photos, only for a mistress to mock her that the mistress is pregnant for Ubi already and she started receiving threats. She cancelled the wedding but people came in and it seems she was having an early pregnancy and she doesn't want the child outside wedlock.
After wedding ,Ubi started posting the mistress's pictures on his page, then the baby with Ubi's mother.
That's humiliating, and not everyone stands everything because they want to bear MRS

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by tydi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
Mr Ubi congratulations to you, you are a man, instead of some that will be crying and den drink sniper over a woman, you have realised that they are just to many to count and many are willing to catch the shot you are willing to shoot. once a wise man told me, " the moment you say you are in love, you are the biggest fool that ever graced the face of the earth"

if to say you be woman for This comment I for propose.. 1million likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
essenceplus:

I disagree. He appealed to his wife for over two years. Should he kill himself to please her?

He impregnated the first mistress when he was planning wedding with Lillian already.
I guess he was dating this same one amongst others when married too.
Who posts a mistress on his page online for greetings ?

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by macello4(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
men are evil beast.

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by macello4(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
werey, no bi woman born u abi? Respect women for once regardless of some women wrong deed.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by MelaninGold(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:

Men are scum? I guess your father is also part of those scums. Just because someone used your heart to play pingpong does not mean all men are the same
Why are you pained, or are you guilty of the same thing.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child by MelaninGold(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Granger:

Look at these two id**ts.
Is he still married to that farm tool? Last time I checked he isn’t so just shut up

Your father is the idiot here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Yemi Alade's New Look / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On Father's Day (video) / Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.