Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. (3173 Views)

CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Proposed bedroom | Lakowe lakes | Golf/holiday house
Architecture | Interiors | BOQs

If I satisfy you tell others, if not tell me... www.iamoluwaseun.com | 08169887413

#architecture #architects #builders #building #apartments #terraces #AutoCAD #Sketchup #vray #exterior #designers #lakowe #vgc #lagosisland #holiday #golf #vacation #houses

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kiv7uDH1y/?igshid=854utrrzgt75

Please help like, share and drop your comment ��✨��
Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
EIGHT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING/SELLING PROPERTIES IN IBEJU LEKKI

I know you obviously have heard of LEKKI PHASE 1, LEKKI AJAH, LEKKI SANGOTEDO and now IBEJU-LEKKI. Yes, the hotspot in the Lagos real estate world is currently Ibeju-Lekki and by now you are probably conflicted within yourself and full of questions just begging for answers. Perhaps you think it’s too far out and you don’t want to buy it there. Probably you are still wondering what all the fuss is about with Ibeju-Lekki development after all it is just another waterfront area. Maybe you are even more concerned about flooding and other problems faced by areas such as this or you currently just waiting for the right time to invest in this area as you have not been able to grasp the worth of properties in this area. These are probably some of the questions going on in your mind at the moment.

However, Ibeju-Lekki is not just any promising area, it is without a doubt one of the most exciting developmental projects to go on in Lagos since the advent of Eko Atlantic City. Yes, I just compared it to Eko Atlantic City and for good reason also, it has it all. In Ibeju-Lekki, there is absolutely nothing that wouldn’t be found in this community come the next 20-30 years and it has an advantage that no other area in Lagos has experienced before.

Without further delay, read more about the considerations in link below;
http://iamoluwaseun.com/eight-things-to-consider-before-buying-selling-properties-in-ibeju-lekki/

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Proposed contemporary living lounge | Lekki phase 1
Architecture | Interiors | BOQs

If I satisfy you tell others, if not tell me...

get connected with us
www.iamoluwaseun.com | 08169887413

#architecture #architects #builders #building #apartments #terraces #AutoCAD #Sketchup #vray #exterior #designers #lekki #lagosisland #holiday #vacation #houses

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Proposed Daystar church photo editing studio
#everything is design, design is everything...
www.iamoluwaseun.com

#daystar #daystarchristmas #church #architecture #interior #interiordesigner #design #photography #studio #style #Sketchup #vrag #photoshop

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by NewAgeLagos: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi oluwaseun. I can see your passion for design in general. I really appreciate the consistency in the classroom design, the bathroom design and the bold geometric form that characterizes your buildings.

1 Like

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you so much for the compliment, it keeps me going and doing what I do best...
NewAgeLagos:
Hi oluwaseun. I can see your passion for design in general. I really appreciate the consistency in the classroom design, the bathroom design and the bold geometric form that characterizes your buildings.
Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Architecture | Interiors | BOQ

Twitter & I.G
@iamoluwaseun29

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello,

I’m Oluwaseun, an architectural/interior designer and a quantity surveyor among many other things. I’m trying to network, expand my circle and possibly get potential clients that are in need of my services.

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE
I believe so much in my services and ability to deliver your dream, that I actually write out a very simple, straight-forward guarantee to each and every client, personally.

Please reply this message with your name and save my contact as Oluwaseun if we could connect, thank you.��

Kindly visit iamoluwaseun.com for more info...

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2020

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning, I sincerely wish you a happy and prosperous new month! � #Iamoluwaseun
Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Would you like to live here with your partner ?

Master Bedroom Design

Follow � on instagram @iamoluwaseun29� for more designs inspiration
-
Architecture | Construction | Interior design
-
-
-
#modernhouses #moderndesign #housedesign #beautifulhouse #designbuild #exteriordesign #luxuryrealestates #houseandhome #modernhome #millionairehome #houseaddictive #modernhomes #houseoftheday #homeoftheday #modernhomedesign #amazinghomes #homeexterior #houseexterior #dreamhouse #housexterior #luxuryrealestate #architecte #architecture_best #architectuur #architecture_view #architecturedesign #modernarchitecture

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Proposed Furniture's imported successfully...

If I satisfy you, tell others; if not, tell me...

#Everything is design, design is everything!!!

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
A simple design - upgrade to the staircase handrails that allows an elderly take a break while ascending and descending...

Got this innovation from somewhere and I decided to post here to know your opinions or comments on implementing this in our designs...

#Everything is design, design is everything!!!

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Keep an eye on this page....

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2020
☪️ Eid Mubarak ☪️
May this Eid bring you joy unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, may Allah approve your kind deeds,and ease the suffering of all individuals around the globe.

Eid Mubarak ☪️�‍♂️

www.iamoluwaseun.com | @iamoluwaseun29
Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2020
Maintenance Ongoing!!!

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Proposed design development | 3 bedroom Apartment | 4 units

Somewhere in Lekki phase 2

Everything is design, design is everything!!!

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Eid Mubarak to you all.. thanks for trusting and supporting the brand always...

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
We've been working closely really tight lately that we forget to post daily update...

In the beginning, we were there at the proposed 4 bedrooms 4 Units terrace apartment at Lekki phase 1

Buildsworth Designs and Properties | @Iamoluwaseun29

... Creating worth for your money!

Re: I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. by PropertiesPro(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Now here we're, already forming into the shape we want...

#frame structures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 5 plots of Land Ibeju Lekki for 12.5m and get 1 plot free: Call 09076190819 / Update. Private Hostel Development In Western Region Of Nigeria, Profitable? / 300 Acres Of Land Beside Federal Poly Ilaro, Ogun State N500,000/acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.