Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador (46207 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by tex25: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is why 'generational wealth" is scarce in Nigeria, the average rich guy will rather acquire liabilities that will massage his ego than assets that will grow the wealth. If he was smart enough to gather all the monies he has used in acquiring those outrageously expensive cars and bought shares in one of those luxury car maker companies, years from now he may even get the car as a gift for being a major shareholder and still be getting returns on his investment...... angry

Too accurate bro thumbs up!
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by adetes: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Investment is better than all this flashy cars that will nt bring any income other than collecting ur income
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by okonja(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
tellwisdom:
This nicca just dey rush himself because of hushpuppi. He's trying too hard to outshine the guy

Funny enough they work hand in hand

Them Husp be the wirer while Mompha is the picker grin

So, the more the wire, the more the % for the picker...atimes, picker carry everything run tongue
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
tellwisdom:

What's so special about being LICENSED? Most licensed organizations in the world are fraudulent on the low..Keep your head up. Don't be moved with their affiliation with CBN; CBN on its own is not left out in this. American embassy go collect 64k for visa and still deny you... No let Oyinbo use SUIT scam you.
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
tellwisdom:

What's so special about being LICENSED? Most licensed organizations in the world are fraudulent on the low..Keep your head up. Don't be moved with their affiliation with CBN; CBN on its own is not left out in this. American embassy go collect 64k for visa and still deny you... No let Oyinbo use SUIT scam you.

Your argument have no basis. You said BDC's aren't legal, I clarified that now you talk about fraud forgetting when I told you that having a business doesn't mean one can't be fraudulent as per your earlier argument, you have not clarified that and you now talking about embassies and oyibo scamming me?

What a precious time wasted. angryHave a nice day
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by IMASTEX: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gten:
Respect to Dangote, he has class. For the discerning mind the message is clear.
Seconded & well understood. The man is key in building a system & an empire that will definitely outlived him. Others are like the morning rose flowers.

"Tell me how you spend your money & I will tell you how you made it."

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by thunderbabs: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hushpuppi go com dey run mouth near hin granny grin
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by IMASTEX: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ademidd:
Where do these guys get their money from?? ....na every week dem dey buy expensive cars.
The way they spend it, will definitely suggest to you how it was made.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by niyidenrele: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is why 'generational wealth" is scarce in Nigeria, the average rich guy will rather acquire liabilities that will massage his ego than assets that will grow the wealth. If he was smart enough to gather all the monies he has used in acquiring those outrageously expensive cars and bought shares in one of those luxury car maker companies, years from now he may even get the car as a gift for being a major shareholder and still be getting returns on his investment...... angry
somebody says ,it is the poor people that have the most ideas, sth that has not change anything about their conditions,... he knows how he gets his money ,let him spend it the way he likes ,if he starts facing the consequences of his actions, will u share out of it?..

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by okonja(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

please be guided. There are licensed BDC's and licence are divided into categories. I met a man in my bank mangers office. He is a licenced operator and came to take his statement to work out his tax. Be guided. BDC's do their bidding every Wednesday with CBN representatives and they receive forex from CBN. I am also certain it is legal in Dubai. So what do you really mean

Some of the BDC are picker for gee boys... and launders for politicians
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
okonja:

Some of the BDC are picker for gee boys... and launders for politicians

The argument isn't about the practices of the operator but the legality of the business.
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by actualization: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bros....u a yet to settle all your family members... especially me....
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Born2Breed(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
bogdaddy:
How you take know say na 10% money ??

That's what I heard from the grapevine.
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by wink2015(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
mediaNGR:
Dubai-based Nigerian big boy and owner Bureau De Change, gifts himself new Lamborghini Aventador Roadster LP700-4 which cost $360,000 (N130million).

According to report by MediaHelm NEWS, this is the fourth exotic car he bought this year after acquiring Rolls Royce Wrath, Bentley Bentayga and 2019 G-Wagon.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dubai-based-nigerian-millionaire-mompha.html

IF THIS YOUNG MAN CAN MAKE THIS KIND OF MONEY TO BUY THIS LUXURIOUS CARS IN HIS GARAGE.

I AM WONDERING WHY 5 NIGERIANS HAD TO ENTER THE BUREAU DE CHANGE IN SHARJAH, DUBAI, THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATE ( UAE ) TO ROB THE DE CHANGE.

THIS IS A TESTIMONY THAT THERE ARE NIGERIANS ABROAD WHO ARE ALSO MAKING LEGIT INCOME ABROAD.

GO ABROAD AND PURSUE LEGIT HUSTLE.

AVOID ALL THIS HARD DRUGS ( COCAINE, METHAPHETAMINES, CANNIBIS )

Just few days two Nigerians were caught by an undercover security operatives posting as genuine buyers of their hard drugs.

Philippines hard drugs laws which is death sentences is now hanging on the head of this unpatriotic Nigerians.
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by LINTUNE(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy ;Dlol
yeman2012:
keep on taping on till u tap palm win!
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by tellwisdom: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

Your argument have no basis. You said BDC's aren't legal, I clarified that now you talk about fraud forgetting when I told you that having a business doesn't mean one can't be fraudulent as per your earlier argument, you have not clarified that and you now talking about embassies and oyibo scamming me?

What a precious time wasted. angryHave a nice day

Brother, I understand your plight. You have eyes but not seeing; ears, but can't hear. You need to open your eyes and mind to decipher the messages, as my words are not for slow learners.

I cited the embassy, because you feel once a company is licensed and well recognized by all and sundry; it's devoid of "gwara gwara". So I'm using them as an example, being a very big organization where iidiots like u and I pay 64k (200% above minimum wages),and still get turned down without refund.

And yes, BDC is legally fraudulent.

You opted out for the fear of U.S government not comig after you. Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by simplyOJ(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
All these boys. Where are they getting this money from self.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
I hope he’s not buying all these to prove a useless and meaningless point to social media critics. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by tillaman(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
The ice cream man!
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by sewuun(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ode like say Igbos and South-south Don't also champion in cybercrime. Why not label E-Money A Yahoo boy. NA every Yorubas dey do yahoo. Hatred will kill all you Igbos dem
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by beezyblaze(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
gabi98:
one thing I know be say he no fit drive all at once

Why you get more than one clothe...
You dey wear all at once?
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by beezyblaze(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
tellwisdom:
This nicca just dey rush himself because of hushpuppi. He's trying too hard to outshine the guy

You sef notice abi?
The Old man no want rest.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by chijokz(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ademidd:
Where do these guys get their money from?? ....na every week dem dey buy expensive cars.
Mompha runs a successful BDC in Dubai and also helps Naija politicians launder $
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by chijokz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Am curious too, I mean for one to buy this, it means it has mega investments somewhere I want to presume, i'm curious what occupation brings that much of a return like that.
Mompha runs a successful BDC in Dubai in addition to other businesses and also helps Naija politicians launder $
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by chijokz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
I agree with you..this current generation have a different philosophy towards money..They want to be rich and show off..rather than wealthy and invest for the future.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by chijokz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
simplyOJ:
All these boys. Where are they getting this money from self.
Mompha runs a successful BDC in Dubai and also helps Naija politicians launder $
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Zombicmodz: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
If his children have a good trust fund, then why not ?

Let him enjoy himself.
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
You can rent these vehicles and return them After taking selfies with them.

Show us receipts and videos of him paying cash for them or.....
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by nwoye72: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fake people all over
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by fkj950ax(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Afonja and fraud ehn, they go soon catch you for that ur drug business

Let's ALL stop this ethnic misadventures.

Nigerian big boy, Ismaila mustapha popularly known as Mompha...

You even included ignorance with your own tribalism
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by Staru1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:

u re talking future....... he's thinking present...... so, rest ur case, una no match
Re: Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador by blackmaine: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations big bro more money to come ur way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Femi Kuti Meets Jackie Chan / Portable Visits Olamide, Asake & DJ Enimony In Dubai (Photos) / Small Doctor Falls Off Stage While Performing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.