Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Get This Deal Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get This Deal Now! (682 Views)

"INVESTORS ONLY" This Deal Will Make You 200% Returns In 36 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Deal Now! by ForeverSaved(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Invest/Become a genuine land owner with ease today.

Our estates are charming, classy, premium and exclusive estate in a serene environment with fantastic return on investment for the wise investors.

LOCATION: *Omagwa & Ipo . less than 5 minutes drive from the Port Harcourt international airport

TITLE: *Survey plan and deed of Conveyance*

SIZE: *450sqm*

PRICE: *N1.150 million *(Omagwa)*
PRICE: N950, 000 *(Ipo)*

*NEIGHBOURHOODS*
�Sharing boundary with Over 10 different estates.
� Adokiye Amesiemaka stadium
�Greater Port office complex
�Tiffany Hotels
�Aladumo international school
�Princess international school
�Catoky international school
�Pace setters University
�PH international airport
� and many more.

*WHY BAMBOO ESTATES*
▪The estates has appreciated by over 50% in 12 months.
▪ Development already ongoing
▪ 100% Dry lands
▪ Buy & Build ready in a short while.
▪Perimeter fencing.
▪Good Road Network.

For more information and inspection, call: 07053104936
Re: Get This Deal Now! by ForeverSaved(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Still selling
Re: Get This Deal Now! by folushorex(f): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Saving is never enough, Investment is the key.
When you know, you know, if you don't know you don't know,Information is the new currency.

Do you want Passive income( want your money to work for you while you sleep) grin this is for you

Let me introduce to you to SAMTL(Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd.) formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by Securities and Exchange Commission to do the business of asset management and trusteeship.

At SAMTL, our essence comprises of first class Asset Management services,Trusteeship and Property,Asset Management,Portfolio Management,Fund Management, Management of Special Funds.

We have various investment solutions, specialized to suit your investment needs, but there's one that i know you will benefit immensely from, where you will receive 13% interest of your funds with us. This one is far more than any other investment plan you can think of whether T bill or gov.bonds. No withholding charges, No penalty for withdrawal before maturity date, you get both your capital and the accrued interest, intact, no story, & wait did i forget to tell you that the interest is a compounding interest. Don't keep your money where all sort of inconsiderate charges will be deducted. Rather than have it deducted why dont you let it keep yielding. For more information and enquirers give me a call or whatsapp me on 08023654347 cheesy
Re: Get This Deal Now! by ForeverSaved(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2019
Hello good people

(1) (Reply)

EPS NIGERIA (earn #30,000 - #50,000 Weekly Working From Home) / Which Account Is Ok For Group Of People With 2 Signatories / Trade-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.