Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. (2689 Views)

10 Nigerians Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro For Down Syndrome / Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 17, 2010
Ever heard of deodorant, soap, toothpaste/toothbrush, axe, perfume etc.

This is becoming common amongst the African men, I dont know maybe it's because they want to rebel against the western hygiene system or what. I'm just saying, it's disgusting, step near an african man and your nose will shrivel from the  unexpected "gbaoooooooooooo" smell and dont be surprise if tears come out of your eyes. Some smell like they just had a weekend retreat inside someone's unclean toilet.

I'm just saying, it's disgusting.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by InkedNerd(f): 5:45am On Sep 17, 2010
[font=times new roman ]Lmao rotfl, maybe you've smelled a bunch of bad dude. The dudes, I hang with have wonderful hygiene and smell like expensive cologne grin. [/font]
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times new roman ]Lmao rotfl, maybe you've smelled a bunch of bad dude. The dudes, I hang with have wonderful hygiene and smell like expensive cologne grin. [/font]
It's not about "hanging around" bunch of bad dude.
I work in an area where I have to interact with a lot of Africans and also helping the newly arrived africans transfer into my campus. So what I get to work with is what I get, am having a second thought about quitting sef.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 17, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by InkedNerd(f): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

It's not about "hanging around"  bunch of bad dude.
I work in an area where I have to interact with a lot of Africans and also helping the newly arrived africans transfer into my campus. So what I get to work with is what I get, am having a second thought about quitting sef.

Lmaaaaaooooo. Ok, I see what you mean [I think]. Sweetie think about your wallet before you quit. Where is this school by the way?
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lmaaaaaooooo. Ok, I see what you mean [I think]. Sweetie think about your wallet before you quit. Where is this school by the way?

LOL Classified info, babe.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by InkedNerd(f): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Classified info, babe.

lol, ok now problem wink
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ever heard of deodorant, soap, toothpaste/toothbrush, axe, perfume etc.

This is becoming common amongst the African men, I dont know maybe it's because they want to rebel against the western hygiene system or what. I'm just saying, it's disgusting, step near an african man and your nose will shrivel from the  unexpected "gbaoooooooooooo" smell and dont be surprise if tears come out of your eyes. Some smell like they just had a weekend retreat inside someone's unclean toilet.

I'm just saying, it's disgusting.
Should have stuck to copying and pasting news stories.

Moving on. . . . .
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2010
I guess this is a jab, for me to get ready for the abuses. Sigh.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Odunnu: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2010
No I wnt abuse u,on the contrary I concur with ur observation.
Have u evr come acrz a billy goat?some smell worse than billy goats.
These guys spend ovr 10k at a sitting eating and drinking but cant afford basic personal hygiene.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by adagz01(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2010
***looking for attention$$
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by InkedNerd(f): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2010
Odunnu:

No I wnt abuse u,on the contrary I concur with your observation.
Have u evr come acrz a billy goat?some smell worse than billy goats.
These guys spend ovr 10k at a sitting eating and drinking but cant afford basic personal hygiene.

Lmaaaaaoooooo, your too much. I'm so glad I'm with African men that smell good.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I guess this is a jab, for me to get ready for the abuses. Sigh.
Just a "friendly" jab and a forewarning on what to expect. [s]You're one of my "untouchables"[/s]
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Odunnu: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2010
adagz 01:

***looking for attention$$
Who?
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Odunnu: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2010
:p
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2010
The women nko? The smell from their USB ports are anti-deodorant. And the grimy sweat from their armpits inevitably draws more maps on their dresses than Google and Becomrich's effort put together.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by InkedNerd(f): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2010
^^^
loooooooooooool grin
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Odunnu: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2010
In other words u agree completely to Ileke's observation but u'l want to add that women smell too?
Noted.We'l luk in2 dat.
. . .and if I go to work late cz i'm replyin u,u'l be d nxt kidnap victim in Aba.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2010
Odunnu:

In other words u agree completely to Ileke's observation but u'l want to add that women smell too?
Noted.We'l luk in2 dat.
. . .and if I go to work late cz i'm replyin u,u'l be d nxt kidnap victim in Aba.
O.K I'm coming to get u at Enugu, or wait for you on your fortnightly visit to P.H.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^
loooooooooooool grin

Ileke-Idi, Omo Ekiti, u remembered us today. Wait till 190, Cork, etc come on line 2day. Don't run.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Odunnu: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2010
U are lily livered,u kant evn kidnap a billy goat.If u thnk u kan,get one and stay up in d same room for 5hrz,I bet no perfume wil be able to cover up ur smell for the nxt 5yrz.
Dnt dare me o.Remembr,I knw whr u stay.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2010
Odunnu:

In other words u agree completely to Ileke's observation[b] but u'l want to add that women smell too?
[/b]
Noted.We'l luk in2 dat.
NO! They don't smell, TOO. They're the trailblazers, the pace-setters, the defending champions from Adam, the pioneers, the odour merchants, the etc, etc. As a matter of fact we got it from them through . . .u know?
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2010
@Odunnu. I'll free u now so u don't go late and fall out wit your boss. Safe journey, av a nice, fun-filled day.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by adagz01(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2010
Odunnu:

Who?
OP
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by adagz01(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2010
Odunnu:

Who?
OP
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by daduke2k(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2010
Ok lets tak a bit of shame and heap on u gu3rls . I think gurls are worst odour generators u knw why? A gurl cannot b on d outsid heat 4 24hrs witout lusin composure. I wil tel u. Dia was dis prety dame i kinda lykd, she is a marketer for spring bank and i lost interest in her wen she tuk off her jacket in an open restaurant and i saw maps of Nigeria, Ghana, and china drawn on her shirt. Bt wen she opend her legs 2 d AC , i kinda lost my appetite. Guyz may hav odour bt it is masculinity i tel ya. Bt gurls? ThAt is realy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by Cute500(f): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2010
^^^ Ur silly. its obvious that ur exaggerating.

Anyway,i cant stand this too.its terrible. Someone walks past you and next thing,you wanna puke lipsrsealed The moral of the story however, is to have the best personal hygiene. it doesnt hurt to take a proper shower, brush your teeth and tounge, always wear clean clothes,dont recycle dirty clothes,wash them! use anti-perspirant/deodorant, and keep away from excessive animalistic behaviour.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2010
Cute500:

^^^ your silly. its obvious that your exaggerating.

Anyway,i cant stand this too.its terrible. Someone walks past you and next thing,you wanna puke lipsrsealed The moral of the story however, is to have the best personal hygiene. it doesnt hurt to take a proper shower, brush your teeth and tounge, always wear clean clothes,dont recycle dirty clothes,wash them! use anti-perspirant/deodorant, and keep away from excessive animalistic behaviour.
Rotfl. GIRLS TAKE NOTE!
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by queeneve: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2010
ooooooOOOHHHHhhhhhhhh LAWWWWD!

You brought back repressed memories POSTER!!! I was in Ghana and I went to the business district to handle some business with come colleagues and LAWD HAVE MURCEEE, I was embraced by the homely smells of STANKAFIED AZZES,

My nostrils went on strike and my bowels were in a uproar,

My husband looked at me and had this look like he was having a seizure and I had to whip out my perfume to mask the funk it was so disgusting that I looked this motherfucca that destroyed my smelling sense,

Til this day I still SMELL THIS MOTHERFUCCA,

It smelt like AZZ, FOOT, MUSTY BALLS, MUSTY UNDERARMS, OLD DIAPERS, AND DEAD RAT ALL IN ONE!!!
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by InkedNerd(f): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2010
queeneve your goin to kill me lmaaaaaaaooooooo
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by MissyB3(f): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2010
I haven't noticed/come across anyone that smells that bad.
Prolly 'cause I seldom have a chance to stay close to them.
Re: African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome. by slap1(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2010
queeneve:

ooooooOOOHHHHhhhhhhhh LAWWWWD!

You brought back repressed memories POSTER!!! I was in Ghana and I went to the business district to handle some business with come colleagues and LAWD HAVE MURCEEE, I was embraced by the homely smells of STANKAFIED AZZES,

My nostrils went on strike and my bowels were in a uproar,

My husband looked at me and had this look like he was having a seizure and I had to whip out my perfume to mask the funk it was so disgusting that I looked this motherfucca that destroyed my smelling sense,

Til this day I still SMELL THIS MOTHERFUCCA,

It smelt like AZZ, FOOT, MUSTY BALLS, MUSTY UNDERARMS, OLD DIAPERS, AND DEAD RAT ALL IN ONE!!!
You're an expert in odour? How come u know the sum of all these? Do u work in a mortuary, or have u actully emitted these smells at a point in time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.... / AA and AS parents can have an SC Child: Genotype Possibilities / 6 Strange Side Effects Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.