Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 (13317 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by blackpanda: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
jaxxy:
Subsidy is a scam bt they don’t have a solution or alternative to it. They need to apologize to Gej

apologise for what
gej was a dunce
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by ollysaks: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
blackpanda:

READ Before u blab biko
Biko waka far.

I no be zombie

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
blackpanda:

apologise for what
gej was a dunce

Well, if GEJ had not reversed his partial removal of subsidy in 2012,by now we would have been paying a lower price for fuel tanks to competition driven price reduction and increased investment.

Because of subsidy, no one is going to come and invest in new refineries because subsidy means selling fuel below the production cost.

Subsidy makes things difficult for marketers who cannot make a profit, so have to either smuggle fuel or lie or cheat to make a profit and stay in business and not sack workers.

Nigeria did not subsidze GSM. Now we have home internet and a string telecom sector that generates jobs and investment all because Obasanjo allowed GSM companies make their profit

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by benkk015: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
How many times this clueless govt want to remove subsidy? What happened to the one u removed in 2016? Is anoda subsidy left....
Naija people wake up,this govt continued to scam us thru this petroleum subsidy that is no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Gandollar(f): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
frowland:

I was with you until you called a bloke that never drink or smoke a drunkard.
Your bloke is perpetually high on his cows dung.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by frowland(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Gandollar:
Your bloke is perpetually high on his cows dung.

Your opinion, none of my business.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by webizone(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
tactius:

Well, if GEJ had not reversed his partial removal of subsidy in 2012,by now we would have been paying a lower price for fuel tanks to competition driven price reduction and increased investment.

Because of subsidy, no one is going to come and invest in new refineries because subsidy means selling fuel below the production cost.

Subsidy makes things difficult for marketers who cannot make a profit, so have to either smuggle fuel or lie or cheat to make a profit and stay in business and not sack workers.

Nigeria did not subsidze GSM. Now we have home internet and a string telecom sector that generates jobs and investment all because Obasanjo allowed GSM companies make their profit
You get time to dey answer person wey him work na to dey insult who him no know.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Mentorme: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
You tried to remove it secretly to justify the claim that there is no subsidy (when you people knew there is) and you couldn't do it despite claiming that 145 naira will solve the problem (which Good luck J. Wanted to do then as condition for subsidy removal), yet you people are here talking about fuel subsidy.
Or have you people forgotten the cost per liter before APC took over?
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Seankay323: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Since dangote is building a mega refinery what is government business with fuel importation or refining. The reason is because we HV mother's and fathers working at the refinery , d same ppl that will complain naija is bad that won't let it happen becos to them na govt work. Ordinarily once dangote refinery is done all the govt refineries should be sold completely or partially.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Cletus77(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77816491:

Gathering of losers.... cheesy wink grin

4 years is a long time to wail ooo!!

Body go tell una lass lass cheesy

If the government is bad..e go affect you too..stop to dey make noise.
North don dey hear am now..
No be person go tell una
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by ocelot2006(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
blackpanda:

apologise for what
gej was a dunce

And Buhari is an incompetent, disastrous, egg head.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Deepthoughts: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-kachikwu-lost-6kg-tried-remove-fuel-subsidy

This kachukwu thinks he is smart with a sleek tongue n can fool people easily with his stupid grammar n theories,if he has got any shame n honour at all he should just resign n bow out but I doubt much if shame n honour exist in Apc circle.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
tactius:

Are you trying to be stupid? Didn't you read when Kachi said he removed it in 2016? And he foolishly so confident to say that they don't have the real data of consumption? Why involving GEJ? Why can't you ask this sick government why they failed to deliver on their promises of making the refineries function again? Why can't they manage it? Must you bring up GEJ to this? Why are some people this daft? You sound so stupid!
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by searchlight: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
tactius:

Whereas if we removed subsidy, investment would have flowed in to fix those refinereis, and new ones would be springing up.

But Nigerians want cheap fuel....at their cost.
do you just acquire sense or were you a kid when the past administration attempted to remove the subsidy? by the way which subsidy are we even talking about? the one the dullard said never exist? which subsidy are we removing again? the one which was removed leading to the price of petrol shooting from #87 to #145? lolsssss one if the agenda of the administration is to keep removing subsidy every year. thunder fire the zoo. it will never be well with the zoo and her citizens. if you get opportunity migrate to a place where people inhabit.
Re: Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
searchlight:
do you just acquire sense or were you a kid when the past administration attempted to remove the subsidy? by the way which subsidy are we even talking about? the one the dullard said never exist? which subsidy are we removing again? the one which was removed leading to the price of petrol shooting from #87 to #145? lolsssss one if the agenda of the administration is to keep removing subsidy every year. thunder fire the zoo. it will never be well with the zoo and her citizens. if you get opportunity migrate to a place where people inhabit.

As I said several times here, I have backed subsidy removal since 2012.

Thank you and good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? / Adeleke Responds To Controversial SSA Appointments, Says APC Created Offices / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.