Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Features Of Mobile App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Features Of Mobile App Development (1000 Views)

SOFTICU TECH HUB: Practical Training On How To Design Any Type Of Mobile App / What Features Of Codeigniter Beat Its Competitors In 2021? / 6 Types Of Mobile Apps Powered By Location-based Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features Of Mobile App Development by jovijewelsgroup: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
We can see time-to-time manual updates in [url]mobile app development[/url]http://www.jewelsinfosystems.com/Mobile-development.html. App development platforms (Android, iOS) come every year with new updates and features to improvise app development experience. Some latest features are discussed here-

1. Both platforms Android and iOS are coming with a helpful user interface. This thing makes it more effective for developers and motivates them to work on the client’s requirements.

2. Speed is better than before as most app developers use AI, machine learning, and IoT technologies. A quality app is created while using such techniques in development.

3. Security system always has been a critical issue to all developers. Therefore, it is always considered to check the whole programming time-to-time. In the latest updates security system is more powerful and you cannot leak any private data anyway.

4. User tracking is a wonderful feature as you can get all the activities of a user so you can improve the app development in the future.

5. In the era of social media, it is important to get updated through social media. Consequently, social media integration is making mobile app more effective and wide-ranging.

Re: Features Of Mobile App Development by kwaghe0001(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys pls i need your help my project supervisor add another topic, to create a mobile app pls i dont have any ideas on it. i need you guys to hlp thanks
Re: Features Of Mobile App Development by Superstar007(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
kwaghe0001:
Hey guys pls i need your help my project supervisor add another topic, to create a mobile app pls i dont have any ideas on it. i need you guys to hlp thanks

What kind of app do you want to create? I can help with that. Contact me via my signature.
Re: Features Of Mobile App Development by Kyymz: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pm me 09036199523 to create an app for u

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help / Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? / Why Cant Nigerian Universities Include Java Programming Language Into Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.