Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Full Stack Developer Vacancy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full Stack Developer Vacancy (1013 Views)

Full Stack Developer Vacancy In Lagos With Accomodation / Full Stack Developer Needed !! / RESIDENT PHP Co-Developer (Vacancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Stack Developer Vacancy by daisy1(f): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
As a Fullstack engineer in our team, you are responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining products(websites/mobile apps) from end to end. You will be responsible for making our UI element interactive, building secure and scalable applications from front-end end to back-end. You are expected to understand working with rough sketches, be naturally creative and edit frontend, as well as with sound experience and expertise in backend

Technology requirement: HTML, CSS, Javascript, NodeJS, PHP.

Pay is attractive and candidate must reside in Lagos state.

Please send CV and links to previous work done to

You are free to apply if you know your onus but you haven't had the opportunity to creatively use your skill.
Re: Full Stack Developer Vacancy by daisy1(f): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Open
Re: Full Stack Developer Vacancy by kensmoney(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=daisy1 post=77940841]As a Fullstack engineer in our team, you are responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining products(websites/mobile apps) from end to end. You will be responsible for making our UI element interactive, building secure and scalable applications from front-end end to back-end. You are expected to understand working with rough sketches, be naturally creative and edit frontend, as well as with sound experience and expertise in backend

Technology requirement: HTML, CSS, Javascript, NodeJS, PHP.

Pay is attractive and candidate must reside in Lagos state.

Please send CV and links to previous work done to recruitment@velvetruemedia.com

You are free to apply if you know your onus but you haven't had the opportunity to creatively use your skill.

Good day op,
I HV only one yr experience as a fullstack developer, the projects that I HV completed recently includes crud app and gp calculator. but I am looking for an opportunity to enhance my performance. My tech stack includes HTML, css, bootstrap, JavaScript, react js, nodejs , python, flask.

Pls can I apply?
Re: Full Stack Developer Vacancy by talk2hb1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
The frontend part is fearing my Heart

(1) (Reply)

"My Lagos" Android And Ios Application About Lagos State / Free Web Development And Programming Training On Whatsapp / Issues With JS For Loops. Can Anyone Help Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.