Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website (727 Views)

How To Create Seo Post And Rank #1 On Google (beginning Till End / I Will Create SEO Friendly Wordpress Website Design / Easy Way To Create Seo Friendly Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website by Bigajeff(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
I need a guru that can create a clean seo url for a mbb powered website. That is the person must be able to setup a search engine friendly permanent link just like wordpress or be able to re-install Google seo mbb plugin meant for the purpose.

check: https://naijachats.com as a reference

Kindly holla 08135586088
Re: Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bigajeff:
I need a guru that can create a clean seo url for a mbb powered website. That is the person must be able to setup a search engine friendly permanent link just like wordpress or be able to re-install Google seo mbb plugin meant for the purpose.

check: https://naijachats.com as a reference

Kindly holla 08135586088

Hi,

You can contact via the digit on the signature and we would take it up from there.
Re: Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website by maxweb(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
I can but it will cost you.

Digits in signature
Re: Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website by Bigajeff(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bitradepay:

Hi,

You can contact via the digit on the signature and we would take it up from there.

kindly check your whatsap for chat

1 Like

Re: Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website by NaijaGoDigital: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Having an optimized website in this world of today has become very important and necessary because of the high rate of competition in the online real estate. Looking for someone to build an SEO friendly website with clean URLs, check up www.Naijagodigital.com they are professionals in terms of Search Engine Optimization and other digital marketing services.
Re: Who Can Create SEO For A MBB Powered Website by Landargas: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Is it still needed ? Let me know, I may take a look or at least know the person who can. Why you decided to go with MyBB platform in the first place, there are much friendlier scripts, both user and SEO wise. But still let's keep this topic hot.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting :do You Need A Lot Of Bandwidth For Your Website? / Domain Names 101 / Course Pro Wordpress Theme Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.