Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Smile Communications And Spectranet Are Under Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smile Communications And Spectranet Are Under Attack (586 Views)

When Sanity, Logic And Common Sense Come Under Attack / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smile Communications And Spectranet Are Under Attack by adellabsonline: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
My smile router had been misbehaving since 9am this morning.
It changed the SSID name to "Jitatsu" and the network was open and unprotected.
I logged on to the router admin panel only to see that smile and spectranet are being attacked
Is anyone else having this problem?
Moderators please move this to the front page

Re: Smile Communications And Spectranet Are Under Attack by Gabrendo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mtchewwww abeg I am using smile...
Click the link to laugh your hearts out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolUdUb9j3A&t=14s

(1) (Reply)

Arrested First-time Kidnapper Exposes Gang Members / SUICIDE? Another Nigerian Lady Treating To Take Her Life. / Video Of Police Officers Chasing Touts With Patrol Van In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.