Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Business Ideas You can start - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business Ideas You can start (728 Views)

50 Profitable Online Business Ideas / 200 Blog Post Ideas You Can Use Right Now! / 7 Blog Niche Ideas You Can Start With Lots Of Traffic To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas You can start by Ijeomaejiofor: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Some people say there's nothing new under the sun, everything you see now has been before. people find it difficult to go into business simply because it seems like everybody is sardined into all the business ideas you can think of.

but the new business idea is that, the old ones are been recreated.
E.G chuks sells clothes, Titi sells clothes, Sharon sells clothes, Ada sells clothes, "and i also want to sell clothes, it's what i love".
Now to make this business new again, you need to think on how to recreate it.
If you check on Twitter, Kylie Jenner just commented on Twitter how much she loves online shopping, now imagine if she searches and finds your products online. Now that's new!

www.jomapdesigns.com.ng
Now don't give up, Here are business ideas you can try, giving you chances of making 80% sales everyday!

- You can become a sales and marketing executive of a company from your house
- you can start up a laundry agency, tutorial agency, (just call couple of graduates and pay them to teach people on courses or skills)
-You can start printing on shirts, bags, even shoes. p.s -(that's how Nike, Adidas etc started)
- You can offer online tutorial on skills like makeup, hair dressing, fashion designing, cooking, painting including singing and dancing, any type of God-given skills you have.
- You can make simple design logos for stores, shops, companies etc

but none of these can get you the type of money you want, if you don't have a website. and that's just the final truth.
I know some of you watch some seminars all the way from US, UK, none of this would have been, if not for websites.

so please stop waiting for a miracle, be your own miracle.

click on www.jomapdesigns.com.ng for simple and professional websites or simply call 07062438377 or email ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com.
Bless you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Login Telegram Account On Desktop / I Need Adsense Website / I Want To Buy Affordable Adsense On A Wordpress Site With Dot Com Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.