Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Required Document For NAFDAC Product Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Required Document For NAFDAC Product Registration (457 Views)

Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / How To Use The PEBEC Reporting App For NAFDAC Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Required Document For NAFDAC Product Registration by Tayogeorge(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
It is widely known that NAFDAC, the acronym for National Agency for Food Drug and Administration Control (NAFDAC) is responsible for controlling, maintaining the distribution of transportation, advertisement, exportation, importation, manufacture and the registration of the categories of products such as drugs, chemicals, consumable goods, cosmetics, biological, and medical services.

And as such, NAFDAC has requirements for the production or importation of food, drugs or consumable goods in Nigeria depend on whether such items are produced locally or abroad.

Below are the requirements for locally produced items or products;

· Certificate of incorporation issued by the corporate affairs commission

· The certificate of inspection issued by NAFDAC

· Original copy of Power of Attorney from the product manufacturer (if imported)

· Comprehensive certificate of analysis of the batch of product submitted for registration from the manufacturer stating the name and signature of the analysis.

· Trademark approval for brand name.

· Application forwarded to the Director stating the name of the manufacturer, brand name and product.

· Completed NAFDAC application form

· Three samples of product for quality analysis and inspection.

Check out more!

(1) (Reply)

Sub-contract Deal / Hot Business / Happy Birthday To Babatunde Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.