Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (44904 Views)

Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead / Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by adewest1999(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:
This is nothing but pure open day Edo Witchcraft sad

There's not a day past without accident on this road.....God saved me last week and made me a living soul as the road almost claimed me twice i guess God is just tryna warn me not to pass this highway again and ever since then I promise myself never to pass thr this route again in my life sad

I'll better go frm Lagos to Ondo then Ondo to Edo my life nor get duplicate sad
And what makes you think accidents can happen in your safest route...... my guy thank God for life you can hide from your death when it comes

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ogbonti: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

There's not a day past without accident on this road.....God saved me last week and made me a living soul as the road almost claimed me twice i guess God is just tryna warn me not to pass this highway again and ever since then I promise myself never to pass thr this route again in my life sad

See your life? Common lie, you no sabi lie

Last week here, u almost died on this road, "ever since then" like say na years ago the thing happen...

Na wetin happen last week and decision u made that same last week na him qualify for "ever since then" ??

Just because you want to call Edo people witches, you have created a lie here that everyday accidents happen on this road, where is this record coming from? Show me stats of FRSC to prove that whatever accident happens on this road is different from other roads in Nigeria in terms of frequency of event

Tribal bigot, take your time oooo

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by greatermeme: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja.una no dey tire
It's not the Afonjas, but the Binis!
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ubee(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

You made two points in your post that call your basic sense of reasoning to question.
Your crass "Edo witchcraft claim" exposes you as low intelligence. Everything misfortune is witchcraft for you.
Then your promise that you'll "never pass that route again" erases all doubt's that you are a simpleton.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by SmartMen: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
prettyify:
The rate of accidents is alarming. The power in the dark kingdom is at work. Everyone needs to be prayerful and alert.
everything na spiritual for una... Tomorrow u will be praying wishing for better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by SoNature(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

Stop all this, please

Why won't we always experience accidents on the road when nobody attends a driving training?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Born2Breed(f): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

Ore is in what state?

Sofri smoke that thing oh.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by udemzyudex(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
sowilli:
Nigerian drivers have a problem. They believe they are experts and no one can tell them how to drive. You try to caution them, they come aggressive. They Can’t be corrected. Especially the young ones. 20- 45. Sometimes it’s just wisdom they need. May the departed RIP.

I remember when I was returning back to Lagos from home, I'm the type that always look at the speedometer whenever I'm on any moving object, whether okada, Keke or car so as to caution the driver to reduce the speed.

You need to see the way this young drivers were driving.
When they pass you by, within 2mins you won't see their break light again, our driver was going 90-95km/hr highest 100km/hr so you could imagine the kind of speed the other haice bus was going that I couldn't even see the back of the bus again.

Speed kills.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

I bet you, you'll surely die in your safest route

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by daroz(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

You are a fuck1ng bastar.d
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ekoboy: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
prettyify:
The rate of accidents is alarming. The power in the dark kingdom is at work. Everyone needs to be prayerful and alert.

Why do Nigerians not believe in math and science. Everything just has to be interpreted in the methaphysical relm thereby denying us the desire to apply common solution.

Simply applying road usage code, teaching driving, don't drink and drive, car road worthiness will remove over 95% of the road accidents in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by AmazingELixir: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

grin grin grin

Edo peeps just dey attack you left right and centre .... you better apologise or withdraw your first sentence before dem send you go join the departed with curses and insults..
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by chronique(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanking God for journey mercies! Passed this road twice in the last 3/4 days. When I was coming back yesterday, I saw a Lexus rx330 that was almost entering Benin before it rammed into a trailer and had accident. Traders on the road said by the time they were able to take out the victim from the wreckage of the accident, it was only water that was coming out of his body. The other accident I saw same yesterday, was a Sienna that passed us on the way and was almost entering Lagos before it summersaulted on Lagos Ibadan expressway. Both accidents I saw, happened as both vehicles were about entering their destinations.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by darkelf: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
sowilli:
Nigerian drivers have a problem. They believe they are experts and no one can tell them how to drive. You try to caution them, they come aggressive. They Can’t be corrected. Especially the young ones. 20- 45. Sometimes it’s just wisdom they need. May the departed RIP.

The only sensible talk so far. Not those overly spiritual brain dead people. The reason for accidents are bad roads and reckless driving. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by darkelf: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
ekoboy:

Why do Nigerians not believe in math and science. Everything just has to be interpreted in the methaphysical relm thereby denying us the desire to apply common solution.

Simply applying road usage code, teaching driving, don't drink and drive, car road worthiness will remove over 95% of the road accidents in Nigeria

You are one of the few sensible Nigerians alive.

These ones forming mummy and daddy GO have refused to ally logic and reasoning

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Businext: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Choi I passed that road this morning from Benin to Osogbo around 8 and 9.30

Yes they were a couple of accidents, especially one where a trailer hung on the divider just by Ovia river
Infant the head of the trailer was facing the river and I wonder if the river survived

The driver of the vehicle I travelled in said that it was going to cause hold up later in the day

Because I think it had just happened
There were FRSC people there

#saynotooverspeeding

This hash tag is also for me cry
Rip to the dead
Quick recovery to the injured
Thank God for the hail and hearty
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ehinorlive: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

you still have to pass through the express na
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Businext: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

That's a longer route though
And the Ondo to Edo through Akure-Owo-Sobe na lonely and bad road oh
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by mudiana(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Same road I passed today. God u do well oh! No b say I even holy sef. U just dey save me anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by OsusuBishop(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tpave:
I saw this accident today. It's the long narrow bridge after Ore heading to Edo state. The scene alone mehn!!!! It was terrible. I couldn't look at the corpses.
It was too bad that one cannot even recognize the type of vehicles that was involved in the accident apart from the trailer

It passed it too. Its Ovia bridge in Edo state precisely. Mehnnn one cannot even recognize the types of vehicle. See as the drunk just climb that car from behind. God save us
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by alphanyx: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Businext:
shocked shocked shocked
That very trailer caused the accident. My neighbour was close to tears as he told me about the said accident cis he passed the scene.
Choi I passed that road this morning from Benin to Osogbo around 8 and 9.30

Yes they were a couple of accidents, especially one where a trailer hung on the divider just by Ovia river
Infant the head of the trailer was facing the river and I wonder if the river survived

The driver of the vehicle I travelled in said that it was going to cause hold up later in the day

Because I think it had just happened
There were FRSC people there

#saynotooverspeeding

This hash tag is also for me cry
Rip to the dead
Quick recovery to the injured
Thank God for the hail and hearty
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by 8stargeneral: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dat Road eeeh,God hv mercy.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Smile4daddy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

That Benin-ore express way is the only route you must have to pass if you are traveling from Lagos to any states in the south south.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Artistree: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
tete7000:
Saw this, it was gory. Had to help a fortunate victim to Benin. Vehicles were crushed in between two trailers, with one trailer on top of like three vehicles. May God continue to have mercy on us. Quite a sad and pitiable sight...
My husband was on that road when it happened and he gave same description of the gory sight.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by omozu1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

Make you no try pass ondo enther edo because i go tell the witches wen you put for the road may they suck your blood
Ozuor
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by geezynoni: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ambassadors of poverty are
The political elites
In air conditioned chambers
And exotic cars
With tearful stories of rip offs
Tucked away from
Their impoverish constituencies
Lying prostrate
With death traps for roads
Mud for water
Candle for light
Underneath trees as schools
Rat for protein
Fasting as food
And alibi as governance

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Platony(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

What do u know about witchcraft??

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Originalsly: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
ednut1:

they also have accidents

...so there is nothing we can learn to reduce accidents. And we wonder why we are not progressing....how can we with this kind mentality?
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

Many of the drivers are careless and reckless
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Amuocha:
And Buhari is coming to Lagos tomorrow sad
By air
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
ednut1:
they also have accidents
Less compare to ours
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
sowilli:
There are some young ones that are good but many of them are worst off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above / Truck Driver, Conductor Lynched In Ebonyi For Crushing School Children (Graphic / Before You Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.