Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date (1268 Views)

Decayed Foreign Currencies Recovered At Customs Officer’s House In Kano(photos) / Decayed Body Of A 65-year-old Medical Doctor Found In Anambra / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by Predstan: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good day Nigerians

Nigeria is completely in a mess. Today I bought a Gala product and this is what I found in it. It has decayed completely. I think these guys just change nylon and wrap of these products they don’t produce new one.
The seller cannot be blamed because the product has not expired yet

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by czarina(f): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lalasticlala front-page please.

We need to call these rubbish companies to order. We can't be paying for nonsense.

They fail to sell their products because of the sh*tty quality and then they think it's alright to repack it at the expense of people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by LeopardX: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is what many people eat everyday.
At least there are obvious signs of decay on this particular one. Most still look fresh but are very bad.

I no longer eat junks again sha.
Na the normal traditional foods be my forte now.
Health is wealth.

Before you travel, nack moderate amount of akpu or Eba so all these junks no go hungry you chop.
I said moderate make shit no go hook you inside bus.

1 Like

Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by Hoodbilonia: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Id rather kush with blaclwood till i get to my destination
With the way dem take dey use traveles load take block entrance for all those white hummer transport buses
Fear nor go let u dey carry eat everything
Wen toilet hold u for express
U go shit am for dat chair wey u swell put sidon
Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by IvarTheTerrible: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Growing up, i had an aunt who if you found a maggot in food,

she would tell you to remove it and the ones accidentally eaten = PROTEIN undecided
Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by Predstan: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Predstan:
Good day Nigerians

Nigeria is completely in a mess. Today I bought a Gala product and this is what I found in it. It has decayed completely. I think these guys just change nylon and wrap of these products they don’t produce new one.
The seller cannot be blamed because the product has not expired yet

Mynd44

I decided to buy another one from the seller to confirm my curiosity. Lo and behold, I found another one

1 Share

Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by Danelo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
OP, how much where you paid??

This is travesty.
I'm not saying our dear gala is of high quality but this story is cooked up to spoil sales of the company.
Besides, the seller won't sell an obviously decayed product.

Try singing another song abeg.
Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by DannyDarvay(m): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Most of these companies are very careless. I have experienced something like this before but I didn't have the chance to post it online. I felt like suing them.
Re: Gala Decayed Even Before Expiration Date by Predstan: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Danelo:
OP, how much where you paid??

This is travesty.
I'm not saying our dear gala is of high quality but this story is cooked up to spoil sales of the company.
Besides, the seller won't sell an obviously decayed product.

Try singing another song abeg.

Open your Brain. So it’s Nairaland I will post this if I want to tarnish their image. How does the seller knows when that thing is packaged inside nylon and bought in carton. Is it not only Expiry dates that assures u a product is still good for consumption.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Gang Leader Dressed As Daughter In Wonky Prison-break Attempt / The Story Of The How The Whites Made An Ape Out Of A Man; The Ota Benga Story / How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.