Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

#freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines (1144 Views)

Meet Tanmay Bakshi, Boy Who Works For Google And Earns Over N450m Annually / Best 5 Seo Tools That Will Optimize Your Blog Or Website To Rank High In Google / How To Optimize Your Website Seo And Rank High In Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by Jeffflo: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
A long long time ago - about 3 years ago, i started something called the #FreeSEOAuditWednesday to help growing companies find out why they are not ranking high enough on Google search results and to begin to chart their way to the top. This was something of a pet project of mine to give back to the tech community that raised me. Life got in the way, and i couldn't continue for a time. I'm here to bring this back and offer budding conglomerates the chance to be better with their SEO.

How do you be a part of this? Simply drop your site name in the thread below and let's get cracking. It is quite, painless and i promise you, your gross profit account will thank you for this.

Hi! My name is Jefferson Ighalo, and i want to grow your site with you, are you ready
Re: #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by joshmoy(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2019
typicalfitness.com
Re: #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by Jeffflo: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2019
hey there, joshmoy. i am working on your site and i'll have a report for you by tomorrow. till then, toodles!
Re: #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by Lagosfinder(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jeffflo:
hey there, joshmoy. i am working on your site and i'll have a report for you by tomorrow. till then, toodles!
lagosfinder.com
Re: #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by Jeffflo: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Lagosfinder:

lagosfinder.com

amazing. I'll have your growth hacking report ready too. namaste �
Re: #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by joshmoy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jeffflo:

okay thanks
Re: #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines by Financesiq(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Financesiq.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

POC Of Bypassing Anti Debugging With Some Dirty Code I Wrote / . / My Web Dev Portfolio || E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.