Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

GEJ Appealed To Me To Show More Respect And Kindness To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Appealed To Me To Show More Respect And Kindness To Buhari - Reno Omokri (399 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Appealed To Me To Show More Respect And Kindness To Buhari - Reno Omokri by eDoctorr(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
I just don't know how God created Dr. Goodluck
Jonathan. I have never met a man, whether Pastor,
Imam or Pope, with as much humility as former
President Jonathan. He called me and appealed to
me to show more respect and kindness to Buhari
because of the office he holds. This is a man who
had suffered untold hardship and persecution from
this evil government. May God bless Mr. Jonathan
forever. Other than Nelson Mandela, I can’t think of
another mortal like Dr. Jonathan. Would Buhari do
that to him or Obj or IBB? This is a man that even
hates President Umar Musa Yar’adua in death!

Source: https://m.facebook.com/profile/timeline/stream/?cursor=tmln_strm%3A1555965505%3A5885892889534596750%3A1&profile_id=1152008079&replace_id=u_0_3&refid=17

Re: GEJ Appealed To Me To Show More Respect And Kindness To Buhari - Reno Omokri by adem30: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Meaning your Boss is even irritated with your stupidity
Re: GEJ Appealed To Me To Show More Respect And Kindness To Buhari - Reno Omokri by nosiebaba(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are not showing kindness to Buhari by tweeting from abroad. Does Buhari even know you exist? I like Reno but the Christianity he is claiming to support doesn't show such one sided hatred.

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Between Muslims And Christians In Ihumwonde Local Government Area Benin / Army Reveals What Happened In Rivers Election 2019 / Jinx Breaker: Ebonyi State Law Maker,takes Up Road Projects In His Constituency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.