Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen (1875 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
In calabar,there are 2 areas dominated by hausa/fulanis and other northerners.they are called bogobiri and nasarawa.each has 3 polling units.buhari massively won in these units.he had a total of 934 votes while atiku 221.same thing happened.in all hausa dominated polling units in southern nigeria.despite intimidation and subtle threats,they voted for buhari outside the north.they are said to be homogeneous in terms of voting.we can deduce from this that those in the north massively voted buhari.

This also applies to the igbos.those in lagos and kano massively voted atiku which presupposes that atiku was voted massively in the south east.
From the above assumptions,it is clear that buhari won the north,atiku won the south.in summary,atiku lost.i wonder how his mandate was allegedly stolen.
Seunmsg
Passingshot
Tuniski
Onitshawoman
Blesoh
Iamj
Metaphysical
Corrinthians
Corrosiveman
Madrista
Kahal
Deomelo
Gavelslam
Senatordave1
Ngeneukwenu
Engineercanoe
Sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by helinues: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by adekolaelect(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wailers will wail tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by Gandollar(f): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
I must create thread to trend naim be this one. #spits

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
I must create thread to trend naim be this one. #spits
I need your atikulooted dollars before atiku goes bankrupt
Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
helinues:
lipsrsealed
I need sugar cane
Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by Gandollar(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

I need your atikulooted dollars before atiku goes bankrupt
None of the zombies you summoned responded, you must be at the last rung of the ladder cheesy. Why then should I take you serious?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
None of the zombies you summoned responded, you must be at the last rung of the ladder cheesy. Why then should I take you serious?
Am not for sale like you.i love buhari and apc genuinely and i will always triumph over you and your hatred induced support for pdp
Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by Gandollar(f): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

Am not for sale like you.i love buhari and apc genuinely and i will always triumph over you and your hatred induced support for pdp
Hahahahahahahaha... your fellows considered it condescending to identify with you grin grin

I could just imagine your heart beating katim katim katim katim katim katim with trepidation and expectations when you were dropping those misnomers grin

Swerve abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Hahahahahahahaha... your fellows considered it condescending to identify with you grin grin

I could just imagine your heart beating katim katim katim katim katim katim with trepidation and expectations when you were dropping those misnomers grin

Swerve abeg.
Take several seats backwards mr bean
Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by archangel1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:
In calabar,there are 2 areas dominated by hausa/fulanis and other northerners.they are called bogobiri and nasarawa.each has 3 polling units.buhari massively won in these units.he had a total of 934 votes while atiku 221.same thing happened.in all hausa dominated polling units in southern nigeria.despite intimidation and subtle threats,they voted for buhari outside the north.they are said to be homogeneous in terms of voting.we can deduce from this that those in the north massively voted buhari.

This also applies to the igbos.those in lagos and kano massively voted atiku which presupposes that atiku was voted massively in the south east.
From the above assumptions,it is clear that buhari won the north,atiku won the south.in summary,atiku lost.i wonder how his mandate was allegedly stolen.
Seunmsg
Passingshot
Tuniski
Onitshawoman
Blesoh
Iamj
Metaphysical
Corrinthians
Corrosiveman
Madrista
Kahal
Deomelo
Gavelslam
Senatordave1
Ngeneukwenu
Engineercanoe
Sarrki
your a rear hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by humblesteve(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2019
All epistle with no atom of point made
Tufia* spits on you•

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by buhariguy(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2019
humblesteve:
Tufia* spits on you•
the point is very clear,
why is it all northern communities across the country voted for buhari?
in all election, both gubernatorial election in edo State, we have already concluded that hausa community will vote for APC candidate because of buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by Gandollar(f): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
garfield1:

Take several seats backwards mr bean
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by Gandollar(f): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2019
archangel1:
your a rear hole
Garfield1 is an inconsequential BMC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Gandollar:
Garfield1 is an inconsequential BMC grin
Seems you are stuck in a rear hole thinking its a front hole...
Re: Another Theory Showing How Atiku's Mandate Was Stolen by garfield1: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2019
humblesteve:
Tufia* spits on you•
Seems you missed your way

(1) (Reply)

Demola Olarewaju: It feels good to have APC on defense at presidential tribunal / His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. / Shehu Sani Reacts As IPOB Members Attack Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.