Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business (809 Views)

Ps Vista With SIM Port And Accessory / Brand New And Used Ll/a Phones And Gadgets ✅ / ***CHEAPEST GRADE A PHONES*** RESELLER PRICES FOR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by OkangheOjo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please where can I buy phones and accessories at whole sale price, I want to start up a phones business

My Location: Calabar, Nigeria
Phone: 08127406196 Whatsapp only
Email: okanghe4556@gmail.com

I only need honest and serious minded people please,.....
Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by Failtech: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
What type of phones do you intend on selling
Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by abrahym(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
OkangheOjo:
Please where can I buy phones and accessories at whole sale price, I want to start up a phones business

I can supply you..I have colleague in calabar
Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by Jimiyke(m): 6:11am On Apr 24, 2019
I deal on phone accessories only at Emeka Offor plaza Onitsha... call for real business ..

Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by femadesh(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2019
OkangheOjo:

Don't mind those people telling you to contact them

There is a place called ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET in Lagos, that's the biggest market for phone accessories at dirt cheap prices. Like a screen protector as cheap as #80 at wholesale. All these Bluetooth speakers, phone cases, cables, chargers etc.

Just find someone you can EXTREMELY TRUST in Lagos to help you do the sourcing and if you can go there yourself once and make contact yourself, they can send package to you anywhere you are in 9ja subsequently. Try this and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by OkangheOjo(m): 1:08am On Apr 26, 2019
abrahym:

I can supply you..I have colleague in calabar

Phone number?
Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by OkangheOjo(m): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2019
femadesh:

Don't mind those people telling you to contact them

There is a place called ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET in Lagos, that's the biggest market for phone accessories at dirt cheap prices. Like a screen protector as cheap as #80 at wholesale. All these Bluetooth speakers, phone cases, cables, chargers etc.

Just find someone you can EXTREMELY TRUST in Lagos to help you do the sourcing and if you can go there yourself once and make contact yourself, they can send package to you anywhere you are in 9ja subsequently. Try this and thank me later.

Thanks a lot
Re: Starting Up A Phones And Accessory Business by abrahym(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2019
OkangheOjo:

Phone number?
Call 08066475319

(1) (Reply)

Mpower 1.5kva/24v Inverter @45k / New Hisense 32inch LED TV For Sale In Benin City / Sold! Sold!Apple Iphone 8plus Silver 64gb 165k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.