Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. (1301 Views)

Nokia 9 Pureview Likely To Come With Penta-Lens Rear Camera Setup / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / Get The Latest Nokia 3310 And Smart Watches For The Cheapest Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by Takonprecious(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nokia are really trying to impress us in technologies this days.

They just launched a new product which everyone is in a hurry to get, because of the spec of the quality and spec of the phone.

Camera:
[img][/img]
The phone comes with a very good camera of 12-megapixel primary camera; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture; a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture; a fourth 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture and 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture.

While on the front, it has a 20-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture

The rare camera setup, also has an autofocus.

Nokia 9 PureView is based on Android 9.0 Pie and it is packs with 6GB RAM space and 128GB of inbuilt storage. With also a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.

Cheack out the full review and pictures on the link bellow.

https://bitlylink.com/gX4kQ

If you have any question, kindly leaf it on the comment box.

Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by biznus: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
ba3 ba3 what is it with nokia and 33
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by Takonprecious(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
The ba3 is 3320mah is good to go now
biznus:
ba3 ba3
what is it with nokia and 33
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by NwaliE01: 1:13am On Apr 24, 2019
If them like, make them use all the back of the phone do camera lens, i no go buy am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by Takonprecious(m): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Funny
NwaliE01:
If them like, make them use all the back of the phone do camera lens, i no go buy am.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by falcon01: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
maybe i might touch nokia.. maybe... they bleeped up tey tey so i switched to Samsung and I've been loyal since.
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by babsodity(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Price?
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by dreamwords: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
I wan vomit
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by Takonprecious(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nokia are good. You really need to try out the product.
falcon01:
maybe i might touch nokia.. maybe... they bleeped up tey tey so i switched to Samsung and I've been loyal since.
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by Takonprecious(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please don't ooh.
dreamwords:
I wan vomit
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by Takonprecious(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Know about everything on www.naijatechloaded.com.ng
babsodity:
Price?
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by MilesLamar(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
NwaliE01:

Because you no get money
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by NwaliE01: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
MilesLamar:

Because you no get money

Lol. You don't know me so i agree with you.
Re: Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. by MilesLamar(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
NwaliE01:

Lol. You don't know me so i agree with you.
ok sorry

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Phone Up For Grab / Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) / Glo Network And V3r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.