Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Reno Omokri's Response To Daddyfreeze Call Out To Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri's Response To Daddyfreeze Call Out To Apostle Suleiman (269 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Response To Daddyfreeze Call Out To Apostle Suleiman by jossiwan(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddy Freeze taking to his Instagram page to post a photo of Apostle Suleman, he wrote

“Apostle Johnson Suleman heard you just bought a private jet……. Please, how many poor people in your church are you helping? I need a response, thank you! ~FRZ#FreeTheSheeple

Reno replied him on his facebook page saying,

Dear @daddyfreeze ,
This question is not borne out of good faith. I know apostle Suleman personally. I also put you in touch with him privately. If you truly want to know the answer to that question, you can contact him privately to find out a. Whether he actually bought a private jet, and b. What he does for the poor. This is GRANDSTANDING and PLAYING to the GALLERY. Apostle Suleman has done so many charitable works but he does not like publicising them and I support him for it. The Bible says "when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"-Matthew 6:3. He has helped me raise money for Leah Sharibu's mother when she was in need, but it is wrong of me to even say that publicly. I regret what you have done with this post and I am not one to backbite. I say it to you before your face. You don’t ‘need’ a response from Apostle Suleman. He owes you NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. God did not put Apostle Suleman on earth to live up to your expectations, neither did He put you on earth to live up to Apostle Suleman’s expectations.
Re: Reno Omokri's Response To Daddyfreeze Call Out To Apostle Suleiman by paxonel(m): 12:52am On Apr 24, 2019
I support Reno on this,
Daddy freeze isnt asking the right questions.

A gift is a gift and nothing more.
Accepting an elaborate gift like private jet does not mean that suleman is not helping the needy.

But as for those other men of God freeze are fun of attacking who keeps deceiving church members that their next level is on the way, only for the church members to come and offer private jets, tithe and offering at the ulter, na God go judge them.

Then again, i ask the question : what does a man of God really need private jet for?

I believe that suleman will never keep this private jet. The right thing to do is to sell it to raise money for other things which are more better

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Sidechick Kills Pastor After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home / Are We Christians Or Mere Church Goers And Bench Warmer / Christian Dream Meaning About Eating In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.