Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Can Never In My Life Date A Broke, Unambitious Man – Singer Victoria Kimani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never In My Life Date A Broke, Unambitious Man – Singer Victoria Kimani (362 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never In My Life Date A Broke, Unambitious Man – Singer Victoria Kimani by Linkupchoice1: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2019

Can you just imagine Victoria Kimani is not going to date you if you’re broke why? Because she is unapologetically not ready to date a guy who doesn’t have cash.

Speaking on Upclose with Betty, the China Love singer talked about some of the qualities she looks for in a man and why her love life is ‘dead’.

“First of all you can’t be broke,” Victoria said. “He needs to have swag and be successful,” she continued.

The shock written on Victoria Kimani’s face was so evident when Betty asked if she would be with a man because of true love and not money.

She laughed uncontrollably and said she wouldn’t date someone who is lazy and unambitious.

See the Video here on her Instagram
Re: I Can Never In My Life Date A Broke, Unambitious Man – Singer Victoria Kimani by Linkupchoice1: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2019
If you come to look at it? she's saying the main true.....
Re: I Can Never In My Life Date A Broke, Unambitious Man – Singer Victoria Kimani by NobleAngell(f): 5:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Some people will get offended by this comment. But she didn't insult the broke, swagless and unambitious, she only said she can't be with such. Everyone has a spec, that's hers.

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne warripikin Recounts How She Was Pressured To Engage In Sex / Success’ Parents Finally Get Married (photo) / ‘I Don’t Understand How Wole Soyinka Won Nobel, Chinua Achebe Is Superior’- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.