Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions (42272 Views)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by aoofbeautifulme(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
i am sorry but this looks like mother and son kwa
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
adaksbullet:
smh his these whot u we sayed? undecided

ehn what do you want me to say? undecided
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by meobizy(f): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
The reactions dey ever pass online comments? Abeg, make I find where to relax head as work no gree start for me.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by uuzba(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Women are too violent these days.

And the fool will not slap her back, he is forming a real man.

Thunder will fire any lady that physically assaults me, I will give you a good ass whooping. Not every male can be deceived by 'real men don't hit women'.
Well, pray that that day, you yourself didn't do something foolish to make the lady slap you. It's guilty conscience that will be holding your hand down.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by adaksbullet: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

smh angry
if his woman now, u we be saying tins undecided
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by adaksbullet: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

smh angry
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by Freeeanijor: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Why would he go and fvck someone with HIV? See this brother, brother way no wise las las na slap go reset him brain.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by BlackPantherCri: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A video of a Plus-Sized lady assaulting a mature man has sparked reactions among social media users.

The lady was busy Slapping the hell out of the man, while the man looked stood still.

It's not clear what the man did that made the lady hit him.

But while some social media users found it funny, others didn’t. Some argued what people's reactions would be if it were the man Slapping the lady.

However, some Nigerians that reacted hailed the man for not retaliating.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/plus-sized-lady-vs-grown-man-guys-what.html?m=1

He is her husband. She is turning him on. that's how they do it in Zimbabwe
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by olisaEze(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019
“Echilo” meaning he straffed someone with HIV!! Slaps won’t help if he didn’t use his “protective vest”. E don be for the morafucka shocked

Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by Wallade(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
Even my wife will not try it.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2019
adaksbullet:
smh angry

things like what?
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by chuksme(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
AS SHE SWELL LIKE BALLOON I WILL LESS HER IN FEW MINUTES. AFTER RECEIVING FIRST SLAP,BEFORE THE SECOND ONE LAND ON ME, I WILL SHOW HER THE BEST WAY TO LESS A BALLOON.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by mrNEMZY(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
uuzba:

Well, pray that that day, you yourself didn't do something foolish to make the lady slap you. It's guilty conscience that will be holding your hand down.

Well even if I do something bad, there is a level of slapping to which I will return the favor. It's called self defense
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by adaksbullet: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

things like what?
losun
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by WiztaylorDC(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol... Plus sized lady want to kill minus sized man with reset slap like Igbati oloyi
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
I go pull my belt immediately. Na the head of belt I go use beat wisdom enter her skull.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by sweetilicious(f): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
They should arrest her for assault.See the provoking.If the man beat her now,he will become a woman beater.Me,I don't support think one.
Re: Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions by Demagogue: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2019
People who make useless comments such as "He is a real man", "He must have done something really wrong", "She is the one that will get tired" and so on continue to baffle me. Does it mean that men do not have feelings or women are ENTITLED to being physically violent towards men? Why do we continue to encourage women to be abusive? Are we saying women cannot be trained to exercise restraint? Women continue to read or hear comments like yours and they feel emboldened to continue to misbehave towards men, claiming that the men should bear it all if they're REAL men. And of course, it is because of comments like yours that many men, like the Lagos lawyer who was killed and his manhood cut off a while ago, have been sent to their early graves by abusive women. Let's stop empowering women to be animalistic towards their men. Only an animal lacks the power of self-control!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative / Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.