Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Naija Of My Dreams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Of My Dreams (441 Views)

My Dreams Align With Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Of My Dreams by naijaofmydreams(f): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Citizens of Nigeria, our leaders have dealt with us long enough. They have divided us long enough!! Nothing is working in this country it's poverty and hardship everywhere. I don't know about you but as for me I am tired. I want a change I want a Nigeria of my dreams. Where

1. There is will be constant electricity for everybody.

2. Everyone will be entitled to universal Basic Income.

3. Food will be as common as water.

4. There will be surplus jobs for every Nigerian

5. Education will be readily available for everybody.

There is strength in numbers let us join hands together and unite. let's help one another, let's defeat hatred with love, disunity with unity!! Together we all can succeed.
The sky is big enough for all of us to succeed and smile.

LETS MAKE THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS!!

Join my social club and let us make this dream a reality. Send a mail to nigeriaofmydreams@gmail.com and I will send you the link to join us on Telegram.
Spread the word you will benefit immensly

1 Like

Re: Naija Of My Dreams by naijaofmydreams(f): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Thank you we need more members come on guys, have some faith!

1 Like

Re: Naija Of My Dreams by goryorhal(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Open a WhatsApp group for better communication

Here is a number 07013649116
Re: Naija Of My Dreams by naijaofmydreams(f): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
goryorhal:
Open a WhatsApp group for better communication

Here is a number 07013649116
ok thanks for the advice but telegram accommodates more people.
Re: Naija Of My Dreams by gidgiddy: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2019
naijaofmydreams:
Citizens of Nigeria, our leaders have dealt with us long enough. They have divided us long enough!! Nothing is working in this country it's poverty and hardship everywhere. I don't know about you but as for me I am tired. I want a change I want a Nigeria of my dreams. Where

There is strength in numbers let us join hands together and unite. let's help one another, let's defeat hatred with love, disunity with unity!! Together we all can succeed.

Join my social club and let us make this dream a reality. Send a mail to nigeriaofmydreams@gmail.com and I will send you the link to join us on Telegram.

Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba dont even like each other and you are dreaming of a better Nigeria? You will be dreaming a long time.

My own dream is an independent state for my fellow Igbos out of this catastrophic 1914 mistake of Lord Lugard called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Naija Of My Dreams by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2019
naijaofmydreams:

Keep fooling around with such thoughts.
Re: Naija Of My Dreams by naijaofmydreams(f): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Omnibus:
Keep fooling around with such thoughts.
ok thanks!!
Re: Naija Of My Dreams by naijaofmydreams(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Thanks for your emails, we need more people who believe in change, who believe that Nigeria can be transformed to what we want.
Re: Naija Of My Dreams by naijaofmydreams(f): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2019
naijaofmydreams:
Thanks for your emails, we need more people who believe in change, who believe that Nigeria can be transformed to what we want.
Dare to believe that change is possible, there will always be doubters and skeptics. If only we can agree and stand in one voice we can make a difference.
Re: Naija Of My Dreams by goryorhal(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
naijaofmydreams:
ok thanks for the advice but telegram accommodates more people.

Well no problem ...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Paid An Official Visit To Borno To Commission Projects / MAO Vs OUK: Abia Election Petition Holds Inaugural Sitting, Assures Neutrality / EFCC Confirms That The Saraki Probe Will Cover 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.