Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Long Can You Wait For Your Partner- Firstsonar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Long Can You Wait For Your Partner- Firstsonar (201 Views)

Ariana Grande – We Can’t Be Friends (wait For Your Love) Mp3 Download & Video / How long can Staphylococcus aureus survive on surfaces? / DJ Neptune Ft Kiss Daniel-wait Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Wait For Your Partner- Firstsonar by DejiPlug(m): 5:58am On Apr 24, 2019
TALES AT SUN DOWN.

Before you read: HOW LONG CAN YOU WAIT FOR YOUR PARTNER AFTER LOSING COMMUNICATION?

Read and give her some advice.,

My name is Dora, I dated Moore for 7 years before he left for Europe in the name of greener pastures. We got engaged and made promises of marriage and commitments to each other before he left and our communication was great within the first three years.

I stopped hearing from him afterwards and my calls were not picked neither my letters answered, I was devastated. I didn't know if he was dead or alive, I inquired from his family and they said he stopped communicating with them too.

This was 8 years ago, after years of hoping to no avail, it dawned on me that he could have gotten someone new and changed his mind about me, so I picked my bits and shambles and moved on.

Fate pushed me into the arms of Lawrence who is a kind loving man, we dated for a full year and now we are taking a bolder step into marriage by June this year.

Lawrence is not rich but he is a focused and hardworking man and I know he will make it in due course, he makes me very happy and I am at peace with him.

Recently I got a bank credit alert on my phone of an amount I never dreamt of, I scrolled up and down the message to make sure it was for me, what amazed me was the depositor's name, Moore my Ex- boyfriend that traveled many years ago, the one that had stopped all forms of communication, deposited N5million naira into my account.

I am still dazed by the alert I got from Moore and wondering what to do with the money. How did he get my details? Is this some kind of joke?

My Mum called me from the village saying Moore had come back in style and checked on her at home. She gave him my cell number, my account details and my address. I was not happy she did that because she is fully aware of my relationship with Lawrence. Why did she? She said it was up to me to decide.

Moore called me yesterday saying he intends to pay me a visit in Lagos, he said many things on the phone, taking me back to memory lane. He said I should remember the promises we made to each other which was the major reason he traveled abroad, He explained all he went through abroad and even how he was jailed trying to make money for us and that now he is finally back to fulfill the promises and to make our togetherness a reality.

He said the money he transferred to my account is for me to start making arrangements for our wedding and that he can't wait to take me to the alter. He even said he knows about Lawrence and I would pay Lawrence back all he has spent on me.

Right now, I am confused. Lawrence and I have scheduled to wed in June, the invites are out, wedding dress ready, marriage classes almost over. what should I do now?

1. Should I follow Moore and abandon Lawrence?

2. If I go for Moore, wont it be like its because of the money he has made?

3. What would Lawrence and his family think of me?

4. Another thing is, how did Moore make his money? I have asked him and he cleverly evaded the question saying that the most important thing is that he has made it for our happiness in life.

Pls help me with your advice, I have not said anything to Lawrence and I am losing my mind and sleep on the whole thing. I don't want to make a lifelong mistake. What is all this self?

©️ OLIVIA H. | METRO | FIRSTSONAR
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Like ��
Invite ➕
Share ↗️
Follow � #FirstSonar
For more interesting posts �
__
@FirstSonar �|� ��

(1) (Reply)

Download Sexy Steel Ft Zlatan – Far Away / Living Coast Up Coming Artists Development And Promotional Deal / Teddy Blaq Set To Drop His New Single Titled 'switch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.