Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige (684 Views)

Egypt Pays Fuel Subsidy, Generates Surplus Of Electricity. Can Nigeria Learn? / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / We Had A Budget Surplus Of ₦89 Billion In 2019, Lagos State Corrects BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige by capitalzero: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2019
see what is trending in twitter.

Re: We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige by SageMK: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Lies.

1 doctor attends to about 5000 patients in Nigeria.

Buhari ministers cannot just stop themselves from proving to the world how dull and incompetent they are.
Re: We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige by femidejulius(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2019
When you join APC, you must learn to speak like an APC member.

Doctors are surplus in Nigeria? Now even Mr. Lying Muhammad will be jealous of Ngige. He couldn't have done it so well.
Re: We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige by Greystone: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2019
This Ngige guy is insane. angry
Does he know the doctor: population ratio in Nigeria ?
I won’t say when or where in Nigeria but when I was a medical officer in one general hospital, I swear I would see patients in the clinics fom morning till i started getting dizzy in the afternoon. From there to the wards to review new admissions.
That was the first time ulcer and chronic back pain started disturbing me.
No one told me to seek a residency program and leave that place.
Re: We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige by phelonrays: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Ngige and Lie Mohammed are competing...

in a country where doctors and patient are on a ratio of 1:50(one is to fifty) on daily basis.....you are exporting...

next lie abeggrin
Re: We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige by Mynd44: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019

(1)

APC stakeholders forum:Questioned Yahaya Bello and Edward Onoja / Demolition Of Jos Main Market Begins / How Naval College PH Denied Sen Ishaku Admission For Being HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.