Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Yahoo Yahoo Is A Virus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo Is A Virus (244 Views)

Yahoo Is Hard / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Is A Virus by Thegazzy: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2019
There's a saying in the yoruba parlance that goes thus: "adape Ole ni Ole" which means "another meaning for a thief is laziness." For the sake of modesty, I will be brief.

I get amazed when yahoo guys allude their undoings to bad leadership. That's a blatant bluff! Every successful nation today got their glory through serious citizens putting up a collective front to keep their leaders on their toes. There isn't any rocket science to that. A bad citizenship can never breeds awesome leadership. You can't give what you don't have, the law still exist till date.

Some of these guys claim that they are trying to collect back from the whites what they took from their forebears. That's another crazy conclusion, I dare say. Seun Osewa, Linda Ikeji, Jason Njoku, Omoyele Sowore, etc didn't follow that school of thought. These are successful young minds that grilled their ways to the top without being petty about one useless and tact less notions of their forebears being enslaved. The truth is, there are two sides to a coin. Without that said slavery, Africans might still live in darkness because it brought civilization to Africa. Before you crucify me, Asians were enslaved too and they've gotten over it. Infact they are doing wonderfully well today.

Conclusively, I can say that we are sitting on a keg of gun powder if this menace isn't curbed. Innocent citizens are being punished internationally because of the sins of these louts. People have lose deals worth millions of dollars because they are 'Nigerians' and we aren't doing nothing about it. Nothing last forever, so is this yahoo yahoo of a thing. Nigeria is doomed in all sincerity because out of the so called leaders of tomorrow, many are either into this yahoo yahoo or a fanatic. Nigeria and Africa at large needs serious overhauling for its youth populace.

Thumbs up to those that haven't given their lives to pettiness and emptiness of a trade called Yahoo Yahoo. Keep hustling right and I can assure you, you will smile at the end. Proffer solutions to problems. Come up with an idea, a simplified one and I bet you that you may be the next Mark Zuckerberg. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Is A Virus by Larrymaxy(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2019
well said� This did a lot to my head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ruthlessly Rapist And Blackmailer Has Been Apprehended / Breaking:naira Marley Granted Bail Of 2 Million, Case Adjourned To 22, 23 And 24 / Nigerian Patrons “battle” With efcc, Last Night, At A Club In istanbul, turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.