Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars (41625 Views)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Hit The Strip Club, Throw Money On Strippers / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by LesbianBoy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Rilley:
How do you know it's tight?

How do you know it's not right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by 752hub: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
he was practically forcing her to kiss, hope burna will not be set-up for rape on this girl's head....he just wan rush rush everything. No be naija ooo... abroad even this force force kissing can turn into sexual harassment. She will finish his career if he does not tread carefully...
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by emsco(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
graphicsolution:
me sef I go love ooo
Where are you base
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by graphicsolution: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
emsco:
Where are you base
I am based in Ife sir but location is not a problem
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by 123kidda: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mega crap
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by lilianofentse(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
crazyABO:
what the hell is nairaland mod doing about these people angry they brake almost every rules you listed yet you cant do anything But u find it's easy to block someone from stating what is right lipsrsealed later una go dey blame govt. Who knows if they are paying you guys self wink
and you think you're making sense?
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by Hoodbilonia: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bich
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by BenzEne1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Musabig001:
I just dey imagine how this burnaboy just turn to a sudden star...I Sabi burnaboy since long ago but not this super..since last year, he just turn a star...❤️❤️ Though

Well he's one hell of a vocalist. He stuck with his guns and didn't do shitty music. Finally talent and hardwork paid off in the form of that Outside album. That album is 10.5/10.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by Arizonaaddict1: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nbote:
Make una No worry, una go soon tire and e go soon pass... If Chioma and Davido and other Industry power couples could disappear into oblivion afta disturbing us with their private lives, una own no go different
low life man den b celeb den no dey post am to oppress ur already depressed life
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by andysmith123(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Love go killing dem kpa grin cool
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by Aboks(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
how would you like to Bleep some pussy, marijuana has never ever done me wrong
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by Phd17: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
its ok
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by Kingdominate(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Two weird couple, one is a weedstar while the other is a confused UK Jamaican undecided
no be lie joor
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by crazyABO(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
and you think you're making sense?
is your boy friend part of them
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by lilianofentse(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
crazyABO:
is your boy friend part of them
I was referring to your last statement about scammers paying mods. Read well.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by crazyABO(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
I was referring to your last statement about scammers paying mods. Read well.
oh sorry miss! My bad
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars by graphicsolution: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
emsco:
Where are you base
I am based in Ife sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 8 Most Over Exposed Celebrities - Who Agrees? / Actress Empress Njamah Accused Of Bleaching [PICS] / Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.