Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Speakership: Yahaya Bello Allegedly Directs Reps From Kogi State To Vote Against - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Speakership: Yahaya Bello Allegedly Directs Reps From Kogi State To Vote Against (244 Views)

Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speakership: Yahaya Bello Allegedly Directs Reps From Kogi State To Vote Against by goodsolomon: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
The war is on. Believe it. Silently, it is raging between former Governor of Lagos State and APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the one hand and the incumbent Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello on the other hand.
Tinubu’s preferred candidate for the speakership, Hon. Femi Gbajiabiamila is at the center of it all. Information unveiled by LeadingReporters revealed that Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello has directed all the elected members of the Federal House of Representatives to vote against Tinubu’s preferred candidate, Femi Gbajabiamila for the Federal House of Rep’s speakership.

https://www.leadingreporters.com/news/speakership-yahaya-bello-allegedly-directs-reps-from-kogi-state-to-vote-against-gbajiabiamila/

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Former VP Joe Biden Is Now Running For President In The U.S 2020 Electio / Opinion: Oh My Laspotech Hope Is Coming / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Extols Workers, And Exalts Gov Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.