Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

DSLR Smartphone Set To Be Unveiled By OPPO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DSLR Smartphone Set To Be Unveiled By OPPO (394 Views)

Green Color Iphone 13 To Be Unveiled At Today's Event / Amazing Pictures Taken By Oppo Reno 2 / Android P To Be Officially Unveiled By Google Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSLR Smartphone Set To Be Unveiled By OPPO by bigboychukstar: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
From the look of things, OPPO is set to change the smartphone game in Nigeria with the F11 Pro. For the first time ever, there will be a smartphone that can shoot portraits on the level of professional cameras.

The interesting thing about this F11 Pro is that it shoots perfectly in low light conditions; something no other smartphone in the world has been able to do comfortably.

We gather that it flaunts a 48+5MP dual camera. It even packs a 64GB & 128GB (optional) of storage, which is more than enough to store at least 25,000 ultra high-resolution pictures on the phone itself.

The phone shoots clearly and brightly in dark scenarios, thanks to the its large f/2.4 aperture. It can also shoot in various modes; something the photo-heads will love to explore.

With the way things are looking, semi-professional and amateur photo enthusiasts might not need to carry bulky DSLRs around any longer; all they need to do is cop one of these pretty OPPO F11 Pro variants and they are good to go.

Re: DSLR Smartphone Set To Be Unveiled By OPPO by abujacomputertu: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hope they are given us the value for our money?
Re: DSLR Smartphone Set To Be Unveiled By OPPO by yungsmart(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
bigboychukstar:
From the look of things, OPPO is set to change the smartphone game in Nigeria with the F11 Pro. For the first time ever, there will be a smartphone that can shoot portraits on the level of professional cameras.

The interesting thing about this F11 Pro is that it shoots perfectly in low light conditions; something no other smartphone in the world has been able to do comfortably.

We gather that it flaunts a 48+5MP dual camera. It even packs a 64GB & 128GB (optional) of storage, which is more than enough to store at least 25,000 ultra high-resolution pictures on the phone itself.

The phone shoots clearly and brightly in dark scenarios, thanks to the its large f/2.4 aperture. It can also shoot in various modes; something the photo-heads will love to explore.

With the way things are looking, semi-professional and amateur photo enthusiasts might not need to carry bulky DSLRs around any longer; all they need to do is cop one of these pretty OPPO F11 Pro variants and they are good to go.

This op doesn't know anything so you think the wider or bigger the aperture the better the camera , you are completely wrong, you know nothing about camera #no insults
Re: DSLR Smartphone Set To Be Unveiled By OPPO by Telvin7(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
yungsmart:

This op doesn't know anything so you the wider or bigger the aperture the better the camera , you are completely wrong,
i i swr i was shocked to the bones when he said the oppo f11 pro is the only phone in the world that captures scene perfectly at night

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Android Phone / What Consumes Mobile Battery More. Data Or Connect To Wifi / I Can't Make My Device As Default Storage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.