Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buy Your New Airpod - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your New Airpod (284 Views)

Airpod 2 With For 15k Only, Airpod pro for 30k only / Why Paypal Instantly Limits Your New Account After The First Transaction / Learn To Calculate Your New Minimum Wage Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your New Airpod by perfectworld(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
I sell new Airpod at an affordable rate and this comes with the case and the cord, AirPods can get up to 5 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time on a single charge. With multiple charges in your case, you get more than 24 hours of listening time or up to 11 hours of talk time.

How do you control the volume on my AirPods?
To change your double tap. Select the left or right AirPod in the Bluetooth screen and then choose what you want to happen when you double-tap the AirPod: Use Siri to control your audio content, change the volume, or do anything else Siri can do. Play, pause or stop your audio content

There's a microphone in each AirPod, so you can make phone calls and use Siri. By default, Microphone is set to Automatic, so that either of your AirPods can act as the microphone. If you're using only one AirPod, that AirPod will be the microphone

How to Answer a Call with AirPods
When a call comes in, double tap the outside of the AirPod to answer the call.
To hang up the call, you'll also double tap your AirPod

It easy to use and also safe for those who are always on driving, or doing one thing or the other

Please contact me if you feel you need one and I will deliver to your doorstep but charges might occur of location is outside Lagos
Airpod price (#55,000) negotiable

WhatsApp number 08068819090
Email perfectworldinternational101@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

VAT: How Realistic Is Proposed 2019 Budget? / Buybest Labor Day Sale - 8% OFF Sitewide + Free Gift / Do You Need A Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.