Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos (31063 Views)

Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by salbis(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Abi abokis don chase Jagaban ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by BabaO2: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
The inauguration/ commissioning by Buhari is not necessary. Too Childish and sycophantic

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by ChangeAgent007: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please if you have a legit INSTAGRAM account with huge followers please quote me with your email or phone number and I'll get in touch. Straight forward people only. Thanks
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by salbis(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Richkid97:
Ipob pig

What do you have to say on this ?
May be they would say aboki don pursue afonja. grin
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by Jason007: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
he's up to the usual mind games. ..
he will show up later , as usual with the jagaban swagger
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by SarkinYarki: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tinubu is not happy Ambode is commissioning projects before he leaves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by Andhominem: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
tiredoflife:

How is all well
Cos these two are there it means all is well

Seems he has being been used again

Why do you p...gs from yea..t take panadol for another person's headache

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by cindybaby22(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
rawfact:
Interesting. Buhari was also absent on his birthday.
The bold may be responsible for his absent
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by Jason007: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
Please if you have a legit INSTAGRAM account with huge followers please quote me with your email or phone number and I'll get in touch. Straight forward people only. Thanks

08o35955282
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by aku626(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
No big deal they both can see themselves whenever they feel it
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
We live in a world where a machine wants you to prove you’re not a machine

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by ChangeAgent007: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:

08o35955282

Will Contact u
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by scribble: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
ainas247:
The heading though...
person travel so nah him spirit go present b4.
OP heading self..

Rank your business on Google page
come and see result

tinubu is out the country lobbying the west to acknowledge buharis stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by RexTramadol1: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by boldaslion: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mboi:
Is this Buhari? Is he using bleaching cream?

This is Jubril na. Anybody calling this thing buhari obviously doesn't know buhari, jokes apart. The zombies will soon discover that they have been scammed big big time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by chiedu7: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
It looks like Tinubu has finally woken up to the fact that, he has been used & dumped AGAIN.

Tinubu is the leader of APC, yet on his birthday Buhari was absent.

When Tinubu launched at Abuja, Buhari again was absent.

Just for the same Buhari to come to Lagos for Ambode.

The writing is on the wall, Tinubu has been used & dumped AGAIN like in 2015.

It's becoming apparent that the North has no plans to hand over to the South West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by ChiefSweetus: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Edo Governor seems like he never has time. I like that. Serious minded fellow facing his state business without undue political distractions

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by oforjide: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tinubu is very rude, he sees himself as a mini god,can u imagine he was expecting the president to come and pay him a homage who is him and what is him,is he a king. I don't blame him shaa,i will blame buhari for giving him some little power to be messing up, well his reign is almost over.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by Chuksmonika(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Richkid97:
Ipob pig

you have outgrown dis na..... Agadi amusu like you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by Chuksmonika(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Richkid97:
Ipob pig

1 Like

Richkid97:
Ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by fintol: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Richkid97:
Ipob pig

Fulani asslickers you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
the jagaban is upset no one is supporting his house plans to make him the president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by oforjide: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiedu7:
It looks like Tinubu has finally woken up to the fact that, he has been used & dumped AGAIN.

It's becoming apparent that the North has no plans to hand over to the South West.

what are u talking about! Who is tinubu and what is tinubu for the president to attend his useless birthday where he deducted 30yrs from his original age.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by discusant: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
How can Tinubu be present as he is travelling Ajalla all over the world planning to take over from Buhari?

Tinubu, Osoba and Osinbajo say no to political restructuring of Nigeria.

By the time the visiting neo-colonial master's group kicks them on the groins, as usual, they shall return to shout restructure Nigeria or die.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiedu7:

I heard someone calling 'Hateful IPOD pig' after the above lamentation
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
discusant:
How can Tinubu be present as he is travelling Ajalla all over the world planning to take over from Buhari?

Tinubu, Osoba and Osinbajo say no to political restructuring of Nigeria.

By the time the visiting neo-colonial master's group kicks them on the groins, as usual, they shall return to shout restructure Nigeria or die.

Shut it! Nigeria belongs to all of us and the abokis recognise that.......

Continuous Northern rule will never work and the abokis understand that....It is Afonja time to rule the country again
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by ffo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77816551:
WELCOMING OUR DARLING DADDY TO LAGOS at the moment.

ALWAYS a pleasure to be around this great man.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God bless Nigeria.

Wailers and food sha!! cheesy
Na food una come chop for dis world?
No wonder una get Big head and pot belly with chewing stick legs.
Una go wail tire for d next 4 years.
FFO!!
cheesy wink

What?

why my mention?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Andhominem:

Why do you p...gs from yea..t take panadol for another person's headache

Awolowo gave u free education
Not everyone after Ore ondo state is Igbo
Besides common sense tells u buhari always uses tinubu tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by paparazzi1987(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Baba is in Abuja strategizing Osun state appeal grin
Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by biztip: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
last three weeks I was in lagos. I noticed that people in lagos too re experiencing hardship and hunger just like other Nigerians and I wondered who in lagos supported buhari to continue impoverishing this nation. I expected to see most people here living large

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.