Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities (1969 Views)

Neatly Used UK Baby Things And Educational Toys / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Educational toys play a key role in your child’s development. Because they are smart toys. Not because of artificial intelligence, but because educational games contribute to good intellectual, social and motor development.

There are 2 reasons for that:

Educational toys are designed to promote your child’s development.
Quality educational toys are so clever that your child thinks it’s just a lot of fun. Your child plays and learns.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Audio Wordpad Educational Toy For Kids

Overview

Learn Letters, Numbers, Colours and Shapes, Fruit, Animals etc
It can be use as drawing book, pen included
Melodious Music
Quiz and Test
Loud Speaker

Description
This Audio wordpad is an educational toy for your kids with a difference. It contains 11 categories and features your child will learn from. Each pad/cards contain each feature. The wordpad has 11 different cards (detachable) inside that represent each feature, eg it contains cards for letters, which assist kids to learn the letters A-Z with sound. It sounds loud when any of the letter is press.

It is battery operated. It has cards for Number which assist your child to learn numbers. Other features that assist your kids to learn Animals, Fruit, Titles, Necessary, National Flags, Colors and shapes, Transports, Stationery and Food & Vegetable. Each card is detachable which allows your kids to fix and learn any feature. It has loud speaker.

It also has Music, learning, Quiz, interrogated test, follow me and repeat functions. It has drawing at the back with pen. Your kids can also learn drawing and colouring using the back. Best gift for children.

Age Class: 3+

Color: Multi color

Call- 07018695063

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Spell Time- Puzzle game

Overview

* Help improve the learning interest of the child
* Help to improve the observation of the child
* Improve child thinking.

Description

This puzzle game teaches kids how to learn by themselves, as it is self-correcting and it is impossible to place a tile on the wrong square.

The coloured squares help the child to recognise the right and correct letters, the 90 base words have a maximum of five letters.  The alphabet card will help the child learn their ABC. The case is robust and can be carried easily, once in place, the tiles are secure and the box is also used to display the cards.  This toy is also a good product to give as gift.

Age class: 4+

Colour : Multi colour

Call- 07018695063

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sum Time- Puzzle game

Overview

* Help in training thinking
* Improve the learning interest of the children

Description
Sum Time is an educational puzzle game very perfect for your kids success in school and life . It is a very interesting way to make arithmetic exercises easy for kids. 

Children learn to count and add up by themselves with 15 cards with plenty of counting and arithmetic exercises.  A welcoming gift for children.

Color: Multi colour

Call- 07018695063

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sum Time- Puzzle game

Overview

* Help in training thinking
* Improve the learning interest of the children

Description

Sum Time is an educational puzzle game very perfect for your kids success in school and life . It is a very interesting way to make arithmetic exercises easy for kids. 

Children learn to count and add up by themselves with 15 cards with plenty of counting and arithmetic exercises.  A welcoming gift for children.

Color: Multi colour

Call- 07018695063

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Y-PADS FOR KIDS

DESCRIPTION

The ideal learning tool for your kids, It comes with some cool features and it is handy, easy to use learning tool. What makes it fancy is that when you turn it on blue light grows ground the tablet.

With this awesome device, your kids can improve their pronunciation of some words, learn how to spell, it also helps to exercise your child’s eyesight,‎ hearing ability and knowledge.

OTHER FEATURES

Word Mode: 6 Special Words and Different Sound: Letter Mode, Spelling Mode, Word Mode, Asking Mode. 1 Demo key: 2 different songs.It requires a Requires 3 X AA batteries.

SEE SPECIFICATION

Y-Pad English Computer for children
Learn English Alphabets easily
Improve English pronunciation
Learn English word spelling
Develop hand and eye coordination
Simulate children’s visual, auditory and tactile ability
Please kindly note that this is only for children’s education purpose
The screen can only be pressed
Require 3 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Dimensions: 24*18.7*1cm
Choose from 2 colours (Pink and Blue)

PLEASE NOTE
Please don’t compare this to the real iPad
This device does not have an LCD screen
The device has icon buttons which need to be pressed
Please kindly note that this is only for children’s education purpose.

The screen can be pressed only.

Call- 07018695063

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Buy your assorted Educational learning toys for your kids from us.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by manomam: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
I have no job at the moment. I would like to market your products to schools and parents in my area. how can you help me.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2019
manomam:
I have no job at the moment. I would like to market your products to schools and parents in my area. how can you help me.

I accede to your request. Please call me for more discussion.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Universal Ben 10 English Learner Educational kids Laptop

Description
Ben10 English Learner Kids Laptop:Check out the new Ben10 English Learner Kids Laptop from the well known brand HPY Toys. This laptop for kids feature the popular Ben 10 cartoon characters and is likely to impress your child. Designed with precision, this HPY Toys Ben10 English Learner Kids Laptop comes with a keyboard and has a sleek body. It is now available on Snapdeal at a pocket-friendly price.

This laptop comes with educational games which improve the cognitive skills of children. Ideal for kids aged five to seven years, this laptop offers a fun way to learn. It is also easy to carry and comes with an attached mouse for offering better control. This kids laptop has different levels of gaming that develop the cognitive and the interactive skills of kids. This advanced toy laptop allows your little one to get a creative learning experience and encourages logical reasoning.

This fabulous HPY Toys Ben10 English Learner Kids Laptop is made of quality plastic which gives it a smooth and scratch-free surface. It can be folded with easy and carried outdoors. The light weight of this laptop makes it portable.

Battery Operated

Equipped with various useful features, this HPY Toys Ben10 English Learner Kids Laptop works efficiently with batteries. It is one among the educational toys that are easy to operate as well.

Features Offered

This laptop toy helps in alphabet recognition, spelling and better pronunciation. Interesting visuals on this laptop toy also promote easy comprehension. The laptop also shows the time and the date on pressing a button.

Built-in Music

Designed with precision, this laptop toy also delivers audible verbal instructions for your child to follow. The clear sound quality makes it easier for children to decipher.

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Intellective Computer for Kids

Description

Early childhood education cannot begin soon enough. What better way to begin language development, number recognition, and introduction to technology than with their own laptop!

With 25 assorted edutainment games and activities, your child can learn spelling and words, addition and subtraction, even musical notes! There is so much packed into this device, your child will be happy and learning for hours.

Features:
Full QWERTY Keyboard
25 Learning Activities and Games
Great Way to Introducing Technology to Young Children
Runs on AA Batteries - Not Included

What's Included
:
One (1) Computer Intellective Laptop
One (1) Mouse

Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by manomam: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Six11:

I accede to your request. Please call me for more discussion.

Good morning sir. I do not have sufficient call call card. could you please add me to your whatasap. My number is 08174856443.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Intellective Computer for Kids

Description
Early childhood education cannot begin soon enough. What better way to begin language development, number recognition, and introduction to technology than with their own laptop!

With 25 assorted edutainment games and activities, your child can learn spelling and words, addition and subtraction, even musical notes! There is so much packed into this device, your child will be happy and learning for hours.

Features:
Full QWERTY Keyboard
25 Learning Activities and Games
Great Way to Introducing Technology to Young Children
Runs on AA Batteries - Not Included

What's Included:
One (1) Computer Intellective Laptop
One (1) Mouse
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by spotmataz: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2019
These are great learning aids
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2019
Children are born genius, only growing up degenuis them.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2019
“I want this toy, mummy! And that one too. And this too! Please mommy, please!”

That is a common rant that every parent gets to hear when they visit the mall or toy store. Kids love toys. They are fascinated by them and can never have enough of them. The good news here is that the toys aren’t just for entertainment. They can be educational too, and teach the kid a thing or two.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2019
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2019
“I want this toy, mummy! And that one too. And this too! Please mommy, please!”

That is a common rant that every parent gets to hear when they visit the mall or toy store. Kids love toys. They are fascinated by them and can never have enough of them. The good news here is that the toys aren’t just for entertainment. They can be educational too, and teach the kid a thing or two.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Ibk20: 4:42am On May 22, 2019
Do you sell on whole sells or retail basis, I'm interested chat me on watssap @08137056595
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by IWealthCreator: 7:40am On May 22, 2019
Interested in your products.
Can i stock it in my shop and refund after sales, do you have provision for such arrangement.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2019
IWealthCreator:
Interested in your products.
Can i stock it in my shop and refund after sales, do you have provision for such arrangement.

You can reach on phone for discussion
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2019
Science And Math Toys For Kids
Want your kid to like the STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math) subjects? Try getting these math and science toys for kids!
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Happy new month to everyone and may this month be your month of blessings.
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Guruindahouse(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nice. How much is the y-pads for a kid of about 18+ months? How do I get it from your shop?
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Guruindahouse(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nice. How much is the y-pads for a kid of about 18+ months? how do I get it from your shop?
Six11:
Y-PADS FOR KIDS

DESCRIPTION

The ideal learning tool for your kids, It comes with some cool features and it is handy, easy to use learning tool. What makes it fancy is that when you turn it on blue light grows ground the tablet.

With this awesome device, your kids can improve their pronunciation of some words, learn how to spell, it also helps to exercise your child’s eyesight,‎ hearing ability and knowledge.

OTHER FEATURES

Word Mode: 6 Special Words and Different Sound: Letter Mode, Spelling Mode, Word Mode, Asking Mode. 1 Demo key: 2 different songs.It requires a Requires 3 X AA batteries.

SEE SPECIFICATION

Y-Pad English Computer for children
Learn English Alphabets easily
Improve English pronunciation
Learn English word spelling
Develop hand and eye coordination
Simulate children’s visual, auditory and tactile ability
Please kindly note that this is only for children’s education purpose
The screen can only be pressed
Require 3 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Dimensions: 24*18.7*1cm
Choose from 2 colours (Pink and Blue)

PLEASE NOTE
Please don’t compare this to the real iPad
This device does not have an LCD screen
The device has icon buttons which need to be pressed
Please kindly note that this is only for children’s education purpose.

The screen can be pressed only.

Call- 07018695063
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by khatea: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ur prices pls
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Nice. How much is the y-pads for a kid of about 18+ months? How do I get it from your shop?
Please call me
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Barkar da Sallah
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Guruindahouse(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2019
I will call you. BTW, where are you located?
Six11:

Please call me
Re: Educational Toys For Kids & Business Opportunities by Six11(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2019
}

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solar Energy Business / Hatcheries In Lagos / Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.