Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

If Any Man Or Woman Open His Or Her Mouth To Curse Me The Same Shall Be Curse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Any Man Or Woman Open His Or Her Mouth To Curse Me The Same Shall Be Curse (222 Views)

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu / Governor Zulum Uses Quran To Curse Those Diverting IDP’s Items In Borno / With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Any Man Or Woman Open His Or Her Mouth To Curse Me The Same Shall Be Curse by Enejist(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
If any man or woman or so call fake pastors open his or her mouth to curse me for speaking against their evil the same shall be curse seven times even to the seventh generations
https://www.enejist.com/2019/04/if-any-man-or-woman-open-his-or-her-mouth-to-curse-me-the-same-shall-be-curse-seven-times-and-to-his-her-seventh-generations/

(1) (Reply)

Leave Osinbajo Out Of Your Losses - ISD Cautions Labour Party / FG Is Killing Our Businesses With Multiple Taxes / Vp Osinbajo At 2019 Naf Day Celebration Tasks Armed Forces On Technology & Innov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.