Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) (56144 Views)

Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Beface(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I was wondering if anybody else who watched this video saw the disparity in the treatment of the Shi'ite Muslims who forced their way into the National Assembly grounds compared to other groups? The cops were so afraid and docile that they even had to retreat by any means available to them including on a bike. Had this been any other group, the "trigger happy" cops would have gone on a killing spree. So, that makes one wonder why the restraint here? Is that because of an order from the top to "stand down" or that they [cops] know there would be repercussions should they open fire? Apparently, I am not advocating that these cops start killing people here or in any other instance where citizens are peacefully demonstrating but I was just wondering why ALL citizens are NOT treated equally under the law. As a country, if we want to peacefully coexist, the government MUST start by treating ALL PERSONS equally regardless of ethnicity, religious affiliations or gender.
Do you know how many Shiite members have die on this cause? To the expend that El Zarzaky three sons died while protesting. This kind group is like no other in Nigeria, so you no go blame the Police/government for the VIP treatment way there they give them and again they are just few steps to National Assembly Complex.
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by mabea: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
The military should have informed.
This barbaric and outright breach of peace
Are you a blood sucker?

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
It's very easy to tamper with the emotions of a typical yamreee cos they're so fickle minded and overly sensitive . This one don already dey cry now.
brightokechukwu:

OH I'm SHIVERING, I'M SO SCARED I'LL GET BANNED grin grin grin And here comes another pantsty little biTch running to his daddy, what's next, suck the dicck of the next mod you come across? standard bas.tard.

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
The report is contradictory, you said the police took to their heels, yet the police also maintained their calm and appealed to the protesters to be orderly
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amuocha:
Great

Lawan and Gbajabiamala go see work grin
Which work, Buhari will order police to open fire, useless government grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Already chest beating like a gorilla, first I don't know who the other dude is, secondly I won't waste my time opening two accounts to torture a yamreee all I need is one to fvck up your day.
brightokechukwu:

So that was your other moniker running to the mods? Lmaoooo Kai nairaland no go kill me grin grin grin grin, why not stick to one account and face me like a man, stop acting like some re.tard with multiple personality disorder. Typical afonja to hide and run when the heat is on... bipolar aSS piece of shiit

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

How does one tactically take to his heels?
[img]https://media1./images/12ab723927bfb71ebd2b9a98f0694757/tenor.gif?itemid=11806135[/img]
You use reverse look for open space or jumpable fence and run grin
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Already chest beating like a gorilla, first I don't know who the other dude is, secondly I won't waste my time opening two accounts to torture a yamreee all I need is one to fvck up your day.
Afonja skull harvesting ape by all means prove me wrong then, surprise me Abobaku tiger claw faced nearthandal grin grin grin, it's already a known fact how genotypically duplicitous a typical afonja specimen is, so I'll be damned if you aren't running two or more accounts while having a dialogue with yourself. Seen enough of your jobless weirdos to take a nonce like you serious.

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by silent10(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Animals
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Afonja skull harvesting ape by all means prove me wrong then, surprise me Abobaku tiger claw faced nearthandal grin grin grin, it's already a known fact how genotypically duplicitous a typical afonja specimen is, so I'll be damned if you aren't running two or more accounts while having a dialogue with yourself. Seen enough of your jobless weirdos to take a nonce like you serious.

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Now this is how you get governments attention unlike some people wey disappear and reappear for Israel after ordinary operation python dance. I just hope they are prepared for what comes after cos we have so many trigger happy idiots in the military. Kudos shiites may your Allah see you through this path you've chosen
what path exactly..... abi wat is dis wan saying
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by goldenarrow: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lordofthewest:
yamreee, I'm not even a muslim..I hear kissing fulani ass is now a career for you people.

Lord, please permit me use that meme. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=77823921][/quote]
Exactly, skunks will always be skunks grin cheesy
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
They shuld have matched to Aso rocj. Thats where the useless one is at
Just the same thing I thought, Saraki isn't the one keeping their leader, neither is Dogara or any senator or honorable... They should take their grievance to the villa and destroy whatever they want...

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
tribalistseun:
Propaganda by Buhari and boko-haram sunis. Shites are good people
Good dont break and entry
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by godliman: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dottore:
Shiit muslems are rioting at NASS while Pee muslems are quite at the moment.

Shiit & Pee sha=Capital of Pakistan (Islamabad)
ISLAM -A- BAD or ISLAM-A-GOOD
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Echo50(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
was SARS men not their? no stray bullect?....naija heading crime. what religion was that plz remind me
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by walecsdonz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
tribalistseun:
Shi'ites are worst than pegans.
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by walecsdonz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
tribalistseun:
Shi'ites are worse than pegans.
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Ichel: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by souljaslim(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Printerscanner:
There is one C-in-C in Nigeria, his name is Muhammadu Buhari. He knows what to do and he will do it. I think the population of Shiites in Nigeria is too much, Buhari will help to control and regulate it.
If only you know ....what d cost of regulating them would be
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Dessy96: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Printerscanner:
There is one C-in-C in Nigeria, his name is Muhammadu Buhari. He knows what to do and he will do it. I think the population of Shiites in Nigeria is too much, Buhari will help to control and regulate it.
people liked this comment.... wow

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Now this is how you get governments attention unlike some people wey disappear and reappear for Israel after ordinary operation python dance. I just hope they are prepared for what comes after cos we have so many trigger happy idiots in the military. Kudos shiites may your Allah see you through this path you've chosen
Are you talking about your tormentor Nnamdi Kanu?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Country out of control...
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by BravoDe: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
yesloaded:

Better than shooting
It is well
Cos it's north if it's south they would shoot
Re: Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) by Aboks(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2019
they should be treated as terrorist, useless animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.