Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom (14315 Views)

Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by Topmaike007(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Make una leave saraki alone abeg... at least election is gone angry
Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by myresearch: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Is this propaganda

Make we allow this man Enjoy his leave
Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by Vatod(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
ClearFlair:

Agents of doom. Your evil wishes will turn around and hunt you down.
Guy what’s your problem? Did I know you before abi why you come coz me. That’s how it always be people will get tired of the governance again within 3month that’s the fact, please grow up bro, no be everybody be politician... may you get what wish you me!!!
Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by Justasiam(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Great! Abians the world is waiting for us to rise against the the forces behind the mediocre governance in Abia State.
Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by Bet9ja33333330: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
See below

Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by OmoManU: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
This hamzat this your own is becoming too much don't think you can claim it.
Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by 89Chidozie141: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Okay

Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by bilms(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by klas(m): 4:08am On May 01, 2019
Olukat:
angry Why so much noise about Sen. Saraki losing election?
Only fools will accept how APC treated Sen. Saraki and those they deceived to join them from PDP
If president was from CPC, VP. from ACN what's wrong with nPDP having the senate president?
Otege nonsense! Kwara is a conquered territory that should be your real battle shocked shocked shocked whoever rules tie them to a tree tongue

You didn’t get it. Saraki was not fought by the Kwara Must Change movement because of his struggles at the federal level on NASS leadership but to loosen his grip on the political fate of Kwarans.

Note that the pioneer leader of the anti-Saraki movement before 2015 elections was Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo who was the PDP Chairman in Kwara. In fact, the movement had banked on PDP’s federal might support in that 2015 elections to wrestle Kwara from the hands of Saraki who had decamped to APC from PDP but the attempt failed.

It was that failure by the Akogun led movement in 2015 that gave birth to Kwara Must Change movement under new leadership.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom by stevewale(m): 4:54am On May 15, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Nothing lasts...

Haha ... thanks for the correction.

However, grammar doesn’t pay my bills so I care leas ... lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election / Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.