Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Betfair And betdaq Sport traders Joint place of exchange of ideas - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Betfair And betdaq Sport traders Joint place of exchange of ideas (578 Views)

Computer Village Lagos Deserted As Gas Leak Forces Traders To Shutdown. / Video: Tricks Used By Computer Village Traders Sell Fake Phones To You / Glo 1.05GB + 250MB In Exchange Of MTN Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betfair And betdaq Sport traders Joint place of exchange of ideas by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
This forum was created with a view of unifying the betfair/betdaq sports traders in Nigeria in order to exchange ideas about Sport trading spanning from Football, Tennis, Horse and Cricket Trading. All sport trading related ideas are welcome.
Re: Betfair And betdaq Sport traders Joint place of exchange of ideas by Waffarianman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
betfairtrader24:
Good days guys,I need a gionee M7 Charger and i can buy it at a good amount. Please contact me on 07036831222

No worry yourself for charger just go get yourself Newage big charger that's what am using on my Gionee m5 and you won't regret it.
Re: Betfair And betdaq Sport traders Joint place of exchange of ideas by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
There are repeated patterns i spotted on the inplay football trading on betfair with regards to time decay.I will post it when am through with my observations.

(1) (Reply)

Boxed And Fairly Used Infinix Note 3 For Sale. You Get The Pouch And Screenguard / Infinix At Heavily Discounted Price / Samsung S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.