Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job (28377 Views)

I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. / Submit Your Resume At IBILE Oil & Gas Corporation (IOGC) / Request For Youth Corpers & Fresh Graduates To Resume At Our Ikeja Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2019
mytime24:
Work for police station ke angry

abi work inside prison embarassed

work inside cell you mean and the only full time job I know that exist there is being a table fan to the cell boss.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2019
mytime24:
Work for police station ke angry

abi work inside prison embarassed

work inside cell you mean and the only full time job I know that exist there is being a table fan to the cell boss.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There is something called RULES, and this person doesn't follow them, and think that for a reason or another, he can do what he pleases, thus I am pretty certain he won't get the job.
For a miracle to happen, sometimes, you have to give 'rules' the middle finger
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by poyet(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2019
Such an assumed foolish enterprise could land him a job. Mysterious world is what we have here!
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Ganjafama(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2019
mrbyron:
However ridiculous it sounds, he might just get lucky and be added to the company's payroll. Sometimes it takes an uncommon approach to situations to get problems solved. I think it's worth trying.
Not in Nigeria. Let him go to my former company. After working for 3 months without pay, he will stop wasting his little cash on fare and feeding. That's if he's allowed into the premises by security men at the gate.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by olisaemeka1(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There is something called RULES, and this person doesn't follow them, and think that for a reason or another, he can do what he pleases, thus I am pretty certain he won't get the job.
my friend im sure as you grow older you will discover that there are actually no RULES.. it is we as humans that set rules n limitations for ourselves ....why do you think that motivational speakers would tell you to think outside the box?
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by blowjohn(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
mrbyron:
However ridiculous it sounds, he might just get lucky and be added to the company's payroll. Sometimes it takes an uncommon approach to situations to get problems solved. I think it's worth trying.

Oh yes. Nigerians r uncommon people. With uncommon mindsets.
The only problem that will be solved will be the uncommon display of uncommon madness, thru uncommon maximum shisshi by both the company and our men in uncommon black uniforms.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by BELIEVEGOD: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Firstly, believe in yourself, Trust God almighty. Look for your inner value and harness it. Get a creative skill and be your own boss.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by phorget(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I'm ready to place a bet that he'll get a job if only he can make good his threat.
A times RULES and PROTOCOLS could be broken just for someone's favor.
I actually woke up this morning thinking about how lucky some people could be. People like Olajumoke the bread seller and that little girl called Success, would you have envisaged that things would turn better for good without some works?... RULES could be broken bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by blackslayer: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
desperate times calls for desperate measures...... we die there... I like this idea.... I might consider it ....if am charge to court.... I start work there too...lmao

they will sentence you to prison and you can start work there!
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by MrFly(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Which one is CFO
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by mozona(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2019
U guys refuse to read between the lines

Believe it or not, this might be a case of another success.

Nigerians no dey carry last, him wan do him own make kind hearted Nigerian help.

So I won't be surprise, if he gets help
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Timtol(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
desperate times calls for desperate measures...... we die there... I like this idea.... I might consider it ....if am charge to court.... I start work there too...lmao
Lol
U make me laugh die

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by balonaija(f): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Timtol(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmmm
This Nigeria weak me ooo
Well! Maybe instead of doing yahoo you can play your luck but most time it works for females more than male, dey go chase you like toxic dog

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Timtol(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2019
grin I laugh die

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2019
God Be With U
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
This is so hilarious, I was already laughing just by reading the topic
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by danhiels(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2019
DADDY2or3FISHES:
I tell you. It's not easy staying at home. And teaching in private secondary schools is like building another man's dreams while ignoring your own.
I just hope a miracle will happen
you both just rolled out my sleeping bag
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by OlawaleBammie: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Only God knw wetin buhary do u...
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by RexTramadol1: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Sigh
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Katier00(f): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Akalia:
female bosses are terrible. Can't take orders from a lady.
. Are you kidding me? Your loss my friend.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Only God knw wetin buhary do u...
buhari is moving Nigeria backward. And I'm not cool with that. If he become a change person, I will praise him. His next appointment will proof that, and the way he handle security matters, let him stop killings, or deal with killers ruthlessly, then I will take him serious.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oga wish job, kindly inform
FunnyDude:
Come and join me here... You go work tire your body go tell you.

I have enough jobs for you oga
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by forinclay: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
It sounds foolish yet it works... It takes an uncommon mindset to overcome set rules
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by Liberdam: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Don't b surprise that dey can employ d guy on d long run,atimes employers need somebody that has d boldness n courage to stand infront of anybody....nothing is impossible in dis life...with God alllllll things are possible
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by OlawaleBammie: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
buhari is moving Nigeria backward. And I'm not cool with that. If he become a change person, I will praise him. His next appointment will proof that, and the way he handle security matters, let him stop killings, or deal with killers ruthlessly, then I will take him serious.

Political affiliation apart, let b realistic and look at it physically and spiritually, i tink d man is a curse in disguise takin account of all d atrocities and irregularities happening in his regime but people wont look at dat all they re sayin is d man is tryin but hav some bad apples alongsides... funny enough, could u bliv its even dos we called d elderly dat are sayin this, i tink d elders are also demented brainly and am nt sorry to say dat.
Majority of d elderly people we re seeing around are also d roots of our problems in dis country, i tink poverty av taken an oath with dem to b sayin d man knws wat he's doin.
four years on now everything skyrocket like a balloon and disagree to come down, still dey are sayin he's trying.. Awon oponu agbalagba, afonu, omugo, amukunmeko, oloshi eda.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by blaze83(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
FunnyDude:
Come and join me here... You go work tire your body go tell you.

I have enough jobs for you oga

Where do you work sir? I'm ready to join you sir.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So u are working and getting no salary?

Sadly any person who has a JOB signed something called a CONTRACT, which is also signed by the employer. On that said contract, employees will find their duties, rules and regulations of that said company, and most importantly, how much that person would earn... Without one of these, there is no way this person will receive a dime,

Even people we hire as interns (who work for for free/experience) have a damn contract...

Unconquerable:
Why would you call him a fool? Can’t you see he is desperate and frustrated? Learn to season your words with salt.

How would you call a person who... Will start working at a place with NO contract, NO idea what the job is all about, has NO care for whose job he will be messing up by showing there and just working (how selfish), and then at the end of the month, without any clue as to who he is, he expects to be paid? That's a damn fool.... What's next? I am hungry so I should just walk to a restaurant sit down and eat, even if I have no money?!

Opexzy:

I understand your point... But let me share a sister's testimony with you... After spending years of looking for job... She got tired and frustrated and one day she decided to work into a company owned by a foreigner in Jos. She went into the office and demanded she wants to see the chairman (a white man though). She was questioned, restrained and also restricted but she kept on pushing until the chairman noticed her. She was eventually invited into the chairman's office.. The only thing she told the man was that "God said that you should give me a job"... and that was it.. There was no vacant position but the man couldn't help it.. This year makes it 13 years she's been working in that same company...

It might not be because of the GOD in his statement.. It might just be because of the courage and boldness that got her the job...

Some employers are looking for something they have not seen before in people, they want something different most times, its in skills and professionalism but sometimes personal or individual traits too...

The bottom line of everything is in an abnormal economy like Nigeria, it takes extra abnormalities to make headway...

This person did the right thing by doing everything to see the person in charge.... Now do you think the story would have been the same if she had just walk in there and sat down and started working?

Julme:
some rule can be broken

... Well why don't you bypass working and just walk to the bank and pick whatever money you desire too?

Sparro:

For a miracle to happen, sometimes, you have to give 'rules' the middle finger

I would never hire someone who believes in miracles over rules and regulations, that's a very dangerous person, let alone very foolish.
If you indeed believe in miracles then sit in your room and wait for that bs miracle.

olisaemeka1:
my friend im sure as you grow older you will discover that there are actually no RULES.. it is we as humans that set rules n limitations for ourselves ....why do you think that motivational speakers would tell you to think outside the box?

Without rules and laws we are nothing but chaos.... You might think in such a way now that you seek for work, but put yourself in the shoe of the employer who has just enough staff to successfully run his company, and suddenly some person who knows jack shiit about that said company comes and said he needs to work there, even if we don't need him?
Makes absolutely no damn sense!

phorget:

I'm ready to place a bet that he'll get a job if only he can make good his threat.
A times RULES and PROTOCOLS could be broken just for someone's favor.
I actually woke up this morning thinking about how lucky some people could be. People like Olajumoke the bread seller and that little girl called Success, would you have envisaged that things would turn better for good without some works?... RULES could be broken bro.

Probably in his dreams, but certainly NOT in the real world.... How is he even gonna pass security in Nigeria? Come on bro, get real!

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's serious o.
Re: Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
desiredhome:

The companies you seeking for job in are one or more persons ideas, you can do same and be an employer instead of employee
you are definitely right.but Rome wasn't built in a day. I am working towards being an employer of Labour too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.