Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Can I Get Someone's WAEC Registration Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Someone's WAEC Registration Number (484 Views)

Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret / Jamb Is Officially Out.. I Just Checked MinE.. Drop ur registration number / Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Someone's WAEC Registration Number by CaptainMitch: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
A friend who is abroad and wrote WAEC exams in 1993 needs to get her examination number, she sat for it in Delta state, is there a way to get her examination number in her absence??
Re: How Can I Get Someone's WAEC Registration Number by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
1. Try to establish contact with the school or the friend can scan a letter of consent to u which ucan send to the school or u can get the number of an old teacher of the school and send to the friend so he or she can speak with them. The friend should reach out to ex school mates for probable contact of teachers in the school.

Also, if the friend has relatives in Delta, he ahould send them to his former school with a letter of consent

2. Check waec website to see if its possible to query a search.

3. Call waec customer care for guidance on how to proceed on the issue. ( if it was an internal exam, they would likely refer u back to the school)

4. I highly recommend option 1 and 3
Re: How Can I Get Someone's WAEC Registration Number by CaptainMitch: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Theoptimist298 thank you, I appreciate your wise counsel.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Someone's WAEC Registration Number by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
, I appreciate your wise counsel.
bro you haven't responded since Saturday

(1) (Reply)

Will It Affect My Chance Of Admission ??? Help Me O / 2019 Free Neco Answers / LASU Post UTME Screening Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.