Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) (51371 Views)

91-year-old Professor, Ajagbe Toriola Oyewo, Makes The 2021 SAN List / Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by walecsdonz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
I rep the Yoruba community. Na we occupy that list.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
A
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by googi: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Where is Federal character in all this. This is not fair o. Marginalization abi.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
No hausa, no fulani but why...

Btw it seems too many Yoruba in there, they must have taken their paddy paddy over their. Awon egbe omo odua.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by qanda: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm sure many of the ladies are searching for potential Nigerian men.
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by OkunrinOloro: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
As always, Southerners dominate because we're used to being assessed purely on the basis of MERIT.

Federal Character won't get you anywhere in the real world.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
This ones Nor get Nigerian blood again na just the name finish
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by omohayek: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
RTSC:

You forget the developers developing the UK prisons and Saudi hang rooms with their ngbatii ngbatii.
The only reason why the usual suspects aren't named in Saudi prisons is because only Muslims are allowed to go on Hajj, nothing more. In any case, I'm sure quite a few of those carrying Yoruba and Hausa names are actually the usual suspects from a certain region operating under false aliases, as is their wont.

33 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
kaen1317:
SE and SW are busy insulting each other while NE and NW are busy loving each other. Whose the fool then, is it the north or south?
Not true. I have never seen or heard of SW or SE killing themselves. Whether Christians or Muslims. But you cannot say the Same for the North. BH, shite and Sunni and all stuff going on over there is not love to me.
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by RTSC: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
omohayek:

The only reason why the usual suspects aren't named in Saudi prisons is because only Muslims are allowed to go on Hajj, nothing more. In any case, I'm sure quite a few of those carrying Yoruba and Hausa names are actually the usual suspects from a certain religion operating under false aliases, as is their wont.
Oga, stop attaching yourselves to Hausa. Those ones don't travel.

The vast majority of Nigerian criminals in the developed world are Yoruba.
The soft werk criminals.

The scoundrels that have ensured that innocent Nigerians cannot do online trade without undue scrutiny.

Shior.

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by omohayek: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
RTSC:

The soft werk criminals.

The scoundrels that have ensured that innocent Nigerians cannot do online trade without undue scrutiny.

Shior.
What, you did a census of Nigerian criminals abroad or something? Abeg, get out of here with your Made in Abakaliki statistics!

34 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
omohayek:
Good to see real developers doing Nigeria proud for a change (as opposed to the kind who engage in "development", primarily in SE Asia).

Chestbeaters are silent here, as expected. All they know how to do abroad is push drugs grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
omohayek:

The only reason why the usual suspects aren't named in Saudi prisons is because only Muslims are allowed to go on Hajj, nothing more. In any case, I'm sure quite a few of those carrying Yoruba and Hausa names are actually the usual suspects from a certain religion operating under false aliases, as is their wont.

Bros, many admire you here and some might be Igbos. Don't let empty talk of people affect you.

It can be infuriating reading some mean posts and I just want to scream. We however should try our character be influence by the pool of others.

I'm sure you've come across many exemplary Igbos and I'm sure you have many as friends.

I'm sure majority who write trash here you'll not be caught having an association with offline.

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nice one from our Brothers from the West. The West and the North are always on the news for the good reason. While, the East is always on the news for either; Robbery, drugs, Kidnapping, Rituals, buying and selling of Babies, Baby factories, fake everything, Prostitution e.t.c. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by RTSC: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
omohayek:

What, you did a census of Nigerian criminals abroad or something? Abeg, get out of here with your Made in Abakaliki statistics!
That is the bloody truth.
Anytime we hear of a Nigerian perpetuated cyber crime or identity fraud, over 90% of the time, it is Yoruba

You can check the crime section to confirm.

Huspuppi, and the rest of the Dubai money changing crooks have one thing in common, and it is not gender.
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kudos
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
RTSC:

The soft werk criminals.

Shior.

I disagree with you on this but that is not the issue now.

End all this tribalism. It gets no one anywhere. I'm sure you have many Yoruba friends.

I have lots of Igbo friends. My best friend in Lag was from Enugu and it was from him I learnt to eat African salad.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by RTSC: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
grandstar:

I disagree with you on this but that is not the issue now.

End all this tribalism. It gets no one anywhere. I'm sure you have many Yoruba friends.

I have lots of Igbo friends. My best friend in Lag was from Enugu and it was from him I learnt to eat African salad.
If you disagree with me, means you are lying to yourself.
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by greatermeme: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Westtimeline:
Omoluabis everywhere
Is any of your family members there? If yes, what are you benefiting from them?
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Olibboy: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77826300:
Good one guys, keep it up!

Babatunde Fashola brought out the remaining 10 guys at last! wink
Yeah! The first on the role.
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by greatermeme: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
walecsdonz:
I rep the Yoruba community. Na we occupy that list.
Are you one of them? Is any of your family member one of them? If yes, what are you benefiting from him?

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
RTSC:

If you disagree with me, means you are lying to yourself.

You have a very good point there. Whether Yoruba are more means nothing.
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by omohayek: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
grandstar:

Bros, many admire you here and some might be Igbos. Don't let empty talk of people affect you.

It can be infuriating reading some mean posts and I just want to scream. We however should try our character be influence by the pool of others.

I'm sure you've come across many exemplary Igbos and I'm sure you have many as friends.

I'm sure majority who write trash here you'll not be caught having an association with offline.

Thanks for the wise words. As you said, I do know many fine, upstanding Igbos on a personal basis, which is what has made it so shocking to me so many behave in such a relentlessly vile manner online, full of empty braggadocio and overweening arrogance when they aren't busy playing perpetual victims of supposedly irrational hatred from others: always "afonja this", "afonja that", even when the topic has nothing whatsoever to do with Yoruba people (e.g. Asari Dokubo accusing Nnamdi Kanu of encouraging a murder). The incessant victimhood, boastfulness and paranoid projection from these types is enough to drive even the most fair-minded to outright contempt.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by alexola20(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by igboboy3(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Not the ones that will carrying laptop upandan in Yaba and will not let somebody rest.

Was waiting to see somebody from UNILAG. Na only mouth dem get

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by Acedave1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
yoruba lead others follow

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
/
The list is incomplete.

Please compile a list of Nigerians working in all the component corporations of Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500 and NASDAQ.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overweight Policemen Sent To ‘Fat Reduction Camp’ In Thailand (Photos) / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.